Saturday Night Nitro! Carload Pricing! (1 Viewer)

SoCal Racer

Nitro Member
If you're anywhere near the legendary Famoso Raceway this weekend check out the first Saturday Night Nitro for 2015. These are always a blast with a great turnout of nitro cars; and this year the show also includes MEGA MOPAR, WCHRA, and West Coast Outlaw ProMods. $25 a carload! Details here: http://famosoraceway.com/snn.htm

We will be there! Always makes for a nice day trip from L.A.!!! Can't wait!!

This show is the absolute "best bang for your buck" in drag racing!!!! Per the track the nitro car count is: 16-- AA/FC, 4-- modern FC (Densham, Plueger, Beal / Welch, Chuck Worsham), 6-- NTF (Mastercam Top Fuel Shootout), 8-- Nasty AA/ Fuel Altereds, & a couple of Nitro Bikes! 30+ nitro cars for $25 A CARLOAD!! Add to that the Western Outlaw Pro Mods, Mega Mopar, and fast 1/8 mile door cars, you are in for an action packed day!!! The Bowsers' at Famoso "GET IT"!!! With 4 of us going it's going to cost us a whopping $6.25 each to get in the door. The extra cash in our pockets will be used on the teams and track for t-shirts & concessions. Anyone within driving distance (even a long drive) should hit up this show, and support the racers & track who put it on. We have been to 'em all & they are a "blast from the past"!!!!

Mastercam as in the software that plugs into CAD programs and generates instructions for CNCs? That's cool if it's that software company sponsoring the shoot out. Good to know thay are more than just design software folkds, they're gear heads at heart, too.

MasterCam; how about this for endorsement
https://www.mastercam.com/en-us/Industries/Transportation/Success-Stories/Brad-Anderson

They also sponsor Sean Bellemier's (sp) TA/FC.

Tom Shelar owns High Speed Motorsports and is the #1 distributor of MasterCam. He is one sharp dude and has a solid race team.

Have yet to make it to a SNN program, but may make it out this time if I get all my chores done early.

They're just an hour down the road from me. I see they integrate with Solid Works, which is pretty cool. Solid Works is a great CAD program with relatively easy to use FEA features, perfect for smaller companies (Ansys and Abaqus aren't cheap and are geared for major companies like GM and Ford).

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back