Gary Scelzi Cost Me $100!! (1 Viewer)

Spanky

Nitro Member
was looking at autographed racing items on ebay and got to wondering what kinda cool memorabilia some of the maters might have? i'm sure there is some pretty cool and unique stuff floating around out there?

my story: was at topeka and happened to catch scelzi as he was walking over to sign some shirts at his merch trailer. just happened to have a bill in my pocket (trust me it's very rare!)... so now i have a scelzi autograph that's worth at least $100 (well nowadays i guess it depends on the exchange rates?)

bill.JPG

so post up some cool stuff!! let's see it maters!!

For the 50th Indy I have a hat with tons of signatures. Keep saying I'll display it once I get my sports room......

was looking at autographed racing items on ebay and got to wondering what kinda cool memorabilia some of the maters might have? i'm sure there is some pretty cool and unique stuff floating around out there?

my story: was at topeka and happened to catch scelzi as he was walking over to sign some shirts at his merch trailer. just happened to have a bill in my pocket (trust me it's very rare!)... so now i have a scelzi autograph that's worth at least $100 (well nowadays i guess it depends on the exchange rates?)

bill.JPG

so post up some cool stuff!! let's see it maters!!

That's COOL!!! I'll give ya 50 bucs for it

Alan

Damn, Belt! It must be nice to be in a position to use Texas Dimes for autograph paper! The only bills I would consider for autographs look just like that one, but with 2-fewer zeros..............;)

The mohawk haircut business must not be in the same recession as everything else! LMAO!!!

Sean D

Tony Shoe signed my son's cell phone a couple of weeks ago in Phoenix...

ArizonaNationalsFeb210911-1.jpg

Put a coat of clear over it when we got home and the kid's been smiling ever since then..

My prize autograph item is a first edition copy of Hal Higdon's "Six Seconds To Glory" that was signed by Snake AND 'Goo$e.. :)

Tony Shoe signed my son's cell phone a couple of weeks ago in Phoenix...

ArizonaNationalsFeb210911-1.jpg

Put a coat of clear over it when we got home and the kid's been smiling ever since then..

My prize autograph item is a first edition copy of Hal Higdon's "Six Seconds To Glory" that was signed by Snake AND 'Goo$e.. :)
dude that's cool man... especially with the clear coat to make it live!

along the same lines... a family friend has a beautiful 'superfomance' cobra replica car that he has carroll shelby sign the dash in

My Dad sent me some of my old stuff from the storage today. In the box is the Indy coverage national dragster from 1996, with AJ holding the wally with Cory Mac, in PERFECT CONDITION. It might make the flight to vegas with me, and i may ask AJ and Cory to sign it. Still thinking about that one.

I have an original playbill from the "Heart Like A Wheel" premier that Shirley gave me. Also her vip pass from Indy, a grand marshall badge from a car show/race, many autographed pictures from her private collection. And many other items from over the years from Shirley.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back