NHRA's New TV package (8 Viewers)

If I can do that, I have no idea how to do it. I have been asked to monitor and make sure things stay civil.
As I said in no way accusing you or anyone of anything at all, just stating that it is a function in XenForo to make it difficult for said user to access the site, or Discourage User to access the site like it’s called.
 
If I can do that, I have no idea how to do it. I have been asked to monitor and make sure things stay civil.
My guess it was shannon then,she hates me too lol. Well whoever it was you win,ive been on here along time and love interecting about drag racing,yea im blunt but i swear i dont come on here lookn to start crap. Some think i do. Anyway i just wanna finish pick the winners this season then ill log out and go! See ya
 
I agree here… this makes a world of difference. NHRA has never been able to get it right
Chris see post #47. I asked Alan Reinhardt that question and it sounds like it will be the exactly the same as this year except you will be suscribed to Flo racing instead of Nhra.tv. Flo won't have anything to do with sound or production.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top