NHRA's New TV package (8 Viewers)

questions regarding qualifying. FLO will have exclusive rights to qualifying during the last seven races?
there may be a short qualifying highlights during the CW sunday eliminations show? or directly before?
will FOX still have qualifying shows and occasional free youtube qualifying during first 13 races, like we have been used to?
i hope we see use of more drones next year, all year.
 
We have fought about this sound deal before,sorry your memory isnt good. And i was refering the announcer as the sound dip.... as in your original post
so basically you just admitted you jumped on to my post simply to start back up a disagreement we had whenever and apparently you haven't gotten over it. I forgot about it and still don't remember it not because of my memory BUT BECAUSE when I log off, I don't care what someone says. I have a great life which keeps me too busy to waste time caring about what some keyboard idiot says . It also proves what I said about you being one of those people that log on ONLY to argue with someone. I am done on this deal. and if you didn't like what I said and proved about you, go complain to your mommy that some mean guy on mater upset you and maybe she will make you some cookies!
 
so basically you just admitted you jumped on to my post simply to start back up a disagreement we had whenever and apparently you haven't gotten over it. I forgot about it and still don't remember it not because of my memory BUT BECAUSE when I log off, I don't care what someone says. I have a great life which keeps me too busy to waste time caring about what some keyboard idiot says . It also proves what I said about you being one of those people that log on ONLY to argue with someone. I am done on this deal. and if you didn't like what I said and proved about you, go complain to your mommy that some mean guy on mater upset you and maybe she will make you some cookies!
Perhaps you would like to call me an idiot to my face keyboard warrior. You dont remember bc ur an old fk. Go read all my posts moron,all of em,from years ago and id bet my life all my posts arent just to argue. Id say go back to your mommy to make you some cookies but you prob dont have any teeth
 
Last edited:
Back on topic. It's my understanding that Flo will be the new distribution hub for what is now nhra.tv.

I don't expect any production changes on that front, just the distribution channel.

Alan
So it will be exactly like this year except Nhra.tv will be gone and Flo will have Lohne's, Galvin, Castello and Courtney, etc?
 
if the CW will be more time accommodating to motorsports, i wonder how many of the final 7 races will be shown live?
i'm thinking all or majority might be? the nascar oreilly series usually runs on saturday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z28
So it will be exactly like this year except Nhra.tv will be gone and Flo will have Lohne's, Galvin, Castello and Courtney, etc?

That is my understanding, the live stream will be on Flo, and it will still be the Jumbotron feed as it is now, with the stadium announcers. And any Regional/Divisional events that are streamed will be on YouTube for free.

If someone has more information, please share.

As for what changes CW may make for their broadcast portion of the season, remains to be seen. Judging by what they do with their NASCAR O'Rielly series, I would expect them to do some things different but I don't know that.

Alan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top