NHRA.TV (1 Viewer)

Been watching NHRATv all weekend long and I'm very impressed with the quality, both audio and visual. I've had no streaming issues what so ever and was able to renew with my NHRATv membership pretty easily.

That was my experience as well.

I’m fairness they resolved my issue and I was up and running for Saturday’s qualifying!
Current rain delay nothing they can do about that! LOL 😂

Watched all the days with no problems, do miss the rewind feature though as at times I am away from the event and would always rewind when I got back to get caught up. I know Alan isn't tech support but maybe he can find out if the feature will be back?

So, is it just me or have NHRA.tv yet to upload the Monday finals? Trying to avoid results all week and still nothing to view.

Still no luck from my end. There are three replays available with the one replay Titled Monday Day 4 is actually Sunday, first round TF and padding thru' weather delay. NHRA.tv tells me to be patient and it is coming so has anyone actually viewed the Monday replay? If so, a link would be appreciated.

Solution provided by NHRA.tv as follows and it was indeed a race not to be missed

"Thank you for contacting NHRA.tv Help Center.

I had to search myself to find it. Go to search on the top, enter "2019", then it is the 2nd video on the left. The title is hard to find. I will send a note to the web team to make that easier to find. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Solution provided by NHRA.tv as follows and it was indeed a race not to be missed

"Thank you for contacting NHRA.tv Help Center.

I had to search myself to find it. Go to search on the top, enter "2019", then it is the 2nd video on the left. The title is hard to find. I will send a note to the web team to make that easier to find. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Thanks for that Tony, I would never have found it myself! I actually watched the 1 hour highlights show on ESPN here in the UK. It was dire! In the 60 minutes, there was about 5 or 6 minutes of racing on the Monday and lots of interviews. They only showed the semis and finals in the 4 classes. I discovered that Tony P hasn't improved. So glad I have All Access/NHRA TV which I have had for several years now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back