norwalk ticket renewals this early?? (1 Viewer)

ramblerjay

Nitro Member
got a notice to renew my tickets to norwalk. last year didn't renew til winter. now i have only til sept 30 to reserve. anyone know why they're doing this six weeks after the event?

and there is no direction of how to get credit for friday's fiasco that we paid to see. you'd think they'd have some instruction rather than making everyone email them to see what to do.

got a notice to renew my tickets to norwalk. last year didn't renew til winter. now i have only til sept 30 to reserve. anyone know why they're doing this six weeks after the event?

and there is no direction of how to get credit for friday's fiasco that we paid to see. you'd think they'd have some instruction rather than making everyone email them to see what to do.

Jason I can only assume that reserved tickets go soo fast they have too? As for the leakout, call the track. Most track will credit you for the following year's event.

Could be worse. Pacific Raceways moved up the renewal date last year - putting the deadline during the Christmas season. Given the choice, I'd much prefer six weeks after the event to Christmas.

Yea what is the deal with Friday tickets? I never did get to understanding what to do with mine.

I bought two all weekend passes at the last minute from a guy off ebay so does that mean he will get the chance to renew and I will be out Fridays freebie? Thats what I get for being able to take off all weekend at the last minute.

Could be worse. Pacific Raceways moved up the renewal date last year - putting the deadline during the Christmas season. Given the choice, I'd much prefer six weeks after the event to Christmas.

Ain't that the truth. I have baseball season tickets and the bill (quite huge) comes due in mid-January. Timing couldn't possibly be worse: Christmas bills, mid-year tuition bills, and then that. Ugh...

ordered my Richmond tickets about a month ago, and they asked me if I wanted the same seats as last year... then apologized because they had to move me to a front row seat for Sunday instead of 2nd row... I was heartbroken. :rolleyes:

now to come up with gas for three days... takes about 3 gallons each way...

d'kid

Maybe they want to get your money before NHRA makes 1000' permanent!
They want to ease the impact. ;) :p

i can't understand why its necessary that they collect the money 10 months before the race. why not send out the 2010 and 2011 renewals too? at the very least they should discount a couple of bucks in place of the interest that they'll earn.

I also never liked giving the Texas Motoroplex funds for 3 or 4 seats many, many months in advance. It hard letting someone keep your > $800 :mad: for almost ¾ of a year while it could be sitting in my bank!:)

:( Unfortunately, I am giving up my seats due to having retired in December, but will get single day seats easily on the Internet. They are always available. My son and I usually walk around most of the time anyway.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back