NHRA.TV (2 Viewers)

Waiting for Email. Re-Setting Pass Word does not work. I am a paid subscriber. Hope they work things out by Friday!

Waiting for Email. Re-Setting Pass Word does not work. I am a paid subscriber. Hope they work things out by Friday!
Go to NHRA TV then sign in with password then enter forgot password. Got it first try, I tried reset password for 2 days and never worked

New site will not let me renew. Also it will not allow me to submit an e-mail from the help center. Last week I was told I needed to update my card info so I did But I still cannot renew. I can log in, but it tells me my account is not active.

i spent 90 minutes wed. and 30 minutes this morning trying to buy this. i made a number of calls to glendora and last words told to me? "i've been beat up the last 4 days over this" my first drag race i ever went to was pomona 1966 age 5. so i called mastercard. NHRA tv admitted to me they are having issues. reminds me of a car that was named "paininthea$$" from the 70's

Last edited:
I had the same problem monday and went through all the same problems you have. I probably spent 3 hours trying to subscribe. I finally gave up and set up a new account with another of my email accounts and was able to subscribe. Another NHRA screwup. A normal company making a change like this would have done extensive testing before releasing the new program. Especially with the first race this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to sign up this morning with no issues and also install the Roku app to my channel lineup with no problems.

i spent 90 minutes wed. and 30 minutes this morning trying to buy this. i made a number of calls to glendora and last words told to me? "i've been beat up the last 4 days over this" my first drag race i ever went to was pomona 1966 age 5. so i called mastercard. NHRA tv admitted to me they are having issues. reminds me of a car that was named "paininthea$$" from the 70's

I remember that car paininthea$$. Announcer at OCIR called it Pa-nin-theess. It was a Austin Healy?? with a V-8 engine, maybe yellow in color? Anyway, I remember it. Funny the stuff you remember....

i grew up just a mile or so from irwindale raceway. me and my childhood friend jeff d. would climb the tree in my front yard to get over house roof and we could hear the P.A. at irwindale dragstrip. mid-late 1960's the funny part was when dad would say time to come in for the night we told him to climb up and get us!! being kids, we could climb up the tree and dad could not. so we all got laughs out of that. even had mom laughing. i then found out mike burbach lived nearby and crewed for "The Other Woman" quick 16 car for many years. sure would be nice to see randy green again.

Go to NHRA TV then sign in with password then enter forgot password. Got it first try, I tried reset password for 2 days and never worked

Ive been trying for 3 days nothing....can't get password to reset even though I put it in,, cant log in at all

Last edited:
Got my password reset.....now they’re telling me I need to subscribe. Sent email to tech support telling them my subscription was automatically renewed by allaccess last December. Still waiting for a response.

i have been trying for two weeks to renew. I have sent e-mail after e-mail and have gotten nowhere, I can login, but the it will not let me renew. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Frank Hammett

they should give away this first weekend for free, in order tease customers !! The NFL sunday ticket does it and it works on me every year !!!!:(

The NHRA is completely screwed at this point. I have been trying to get my NHRA Membership and get to the point of paying and a pages come up saying access denied. Even the blast email that the NHRA sent for membership purchase has a dead link that doesn't work.

The nhratv.com site is currently down.

The emails that I've sent to the NHRA have gone unanswered.

What a great way to start the season that we've all been looking so forward too. Get your act together NHRA!

Finally able to access nhratv.com by clicking the link on the email I received last night to subscribe.

New site won't allow email from help center and telephone call for TV tech support has message to use email. Frustrating!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back