NHRA.tv Renewal Not Working (1 Viewer)

John Smillie

Nitro Member
Hey everyone, my NHRA.tv subscription auto-renewed on March 10 but I can’t seem to log in. It’s almost as if it still wants me to subscribe (already paid).

I’ve tried sending an e-mail and the online chat button. Does anyone know of a more effective way to get help?

Thanks!!

If you renewed with your NHRA membership, contact NHRA member services. Go to NHRA.com and login and there should be a link to contact them.
[email protected] is the email address.

I had same problem and still have not received a reply from nhra.tv. I just bought an event pass for 21.99 and sent a detailed e-mail to NHRA subscription department for a refund. I can't remember lady's name there who handles these issues, but she has always handled things very well. I expect reply Monday.

I actually just manage to get in contact with someone via the online chat. Sent her the receipt and they’re going to look into it and get back to me. In the meantime I’ve been provided access.

I had the same problem as I went thru Apple. They are saying that the payment hasn’t showed up. The receipt doesn’t seem to matter. 3 races 3 problems I’m calling tomorrow. The open ticket deal I answered all the questions and they never responded they were more worried about closing the ticket. If I go to restore purchases says I’m good for a year.

Yup, no response for weeks after multiple follow-ups. This is absolute bull. Did anyone ultimately have any luck? Love being out of pocket $180 Canadian and have to deal with this garbage.

Yup, no response for weeks after multiple follow-ups. This is absolute bull. Did anyone ultimately have any luck? Love being out of pocket $180 Canadian and have to deal with this garbage.
Is your NHRA.tv renewed through your NHRA membership? If it is, contact NHRA member services and they will usually get you taken care of right away.

No, it’s not. But I’m about to call there soon. This is ridiculous. Even their online chat is supposed to be available right now and it’s not. Guess I can’t watch qualifying tonight 🤬

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back