NHRA.TV (1 Viewer)

NHRA sent out an email last night about All-Access becoming NHRATV and I was able to get on the website by pushing the link. Currently it is showing Pomona LIVE this morning. however I have not been able to renew my NHRA Membership, or nhratv, so I'm hoping that it stays on for me until the membership issues get resolved.

Just watched the first pass of Stock Eliminator on the "NEW" NHRA TV and to say the coverage is way better than All-Access already is an understatement. The sound is great and the clarity and streaming so far is 1000% better. Good job!

Same here. YTou'd think they would have fixed this before the start of the season I bought my all access subscription back in December so I'm not sure if they will credit me or what. I also called NHRA and it said go to the tv page and use the help center but it won't let me send the email.

I have been an all access subscriber since its inception. Now after they got their $119 I cannot get on this new "NHRA TV"
Why the hell did they change it? I have sent e-mails over and over with NO RESULTS! They answer but do NOTHING. I am sick and tired of this
and after being a member constantly since 1983 (even though I started racing in 1961) If they don't resolve this I will never go to another race and will cancel my
membership Drag racing has been a big part of my life but after this BS, I can become non addicted real fast. They will never get another dime out of me!

Anybody else having a problem?
This is getting goddam rediculous!
They switched fro Allaccess to NHRAtv format yet it doesn’t recognize me for live events! Oh I can watch their replay crap!
Is there anybody out there having this same problem?

Watching now and the coverage is great. Blows away All-Access. The only thing that I would like to know is if there is going to be a feature to where we can rewind and/or fast forward like before.

have listened/watched all day on 2 different iPhones (which ever one wasn't ringing, one ATT one Verizon, no wifi most of the day) .... zero issues

That’s great! But my problem is I got a renewal notice for NHRA ALLACCESS, have the receipt from Cleeng that managed their site and went to sign in and it recognized my account info but won’t let me watch and wants me to prescribe!
That’s the problem and since it shows that I have an account but not subscribed! That gonna be a huge problem for current subscribers! They need to due their diligence! Especially when I already paid the subscription! Don’t you think?

I'm impressed so far, more cameras (and they move), better sound, video quality is way better.
My nhra.tv account expires tomorrow, and when i try to renew it i'm sent to Roku, and I can't find a way to renew on Roku. I pay for Showtime and HBO on my Roku account, so I know they can do third party billing, but damned if I can find a way to do it for NHRA.tv. I sure hope tomorrow I get an email to renew that works.

That’s great! But my problem is I got a renewal notice for NHRA ALLACCESS, have the receipt from Cleeng that managed their site and went to sign in and it recognized my account info but won’t let me watch and wants me to prescribe!
That’s the problem and since it shows that I have an account but not subscribed! That gonna be a huge problem for current subscribers! They need to due their diligence! Especially when I already paid the subscription! Don’t you think?

And further more I can’t subscribe even if I want to and pay for another subscription because I’m already a customer! Frustrating as all hell!
I have already place a support request ticket!
The fact you have no way of contacting them via phone to talk to someone is even more frustrating! You have to wait for them to reply and they are quick acknowledging your request but no resolution!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back