NHRA.TV (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
If anyone is interested I got email from NHRA that if I renew before Dec. 31 I can renew at my previous price.
I know they have issues with this but it's still a great value especially if you're a Sportsman guy like me.

I got the same email. Then a few days later I got an email that Cleeng had successfully charged my card for renewal. I don't remember allowing auto-renewal....

Just to let everyone know I was informed by my bank that Cleeng made an unauthorized charge on my debit card for NHRA AllAccess. My bank has refused payment on my request, I had all intention of renewing this year 2019 with NHRA offer for last year price that I paid but with the action Cleeng has taken I will not be renewing. I will notify NHRA after holidays. I know this probably won't matter to them but this action Cleeng made is not acceptable. Just let it be known I have had AllAccess since it's beginning.

They finally sent me everything and charged my card, even though I don't remember authorizing the auto charge. Glad to get it at the old price.

I got the same email yesterday. I was planning on ordering, but don't remember anything about the automatic renewal. That's never happened before.

For me, they have always been on auto renewal. I pulled up my account and I don’t believe there is a way for it not to be on auto renewal. Mine gets billed in mid December each year. You can click on unsubscribe and cancel your subscription.

Attachments

• 89ECE381-4A4C-4F73-8EF3-14B93BE21366.jpeg
    89ECE381-4A4C-4F73-8EF3-14B93BE21366.jpeg
    476.6 KB · Views: 27
Just to let everyone know I was informed by my bank that Cleeng made an unauthorized charge on my debit card for NHRA AllAccess. My bank has refused payment on my request, I had all intention of renewing this year 2019 with NHRA offer for last year price that I paid but with the action Cleeng has taken I will not be renewing. I will notify NHRA after holidays. I know this probably won't matter to them but this action Cleeng made is not acceptable. Just let it be known I have had AllAccess since it's beginning.
If all possible you should never use a debit card for any online purchase. Situations like this is the reason why. At least with a credit card you can dispute prior to any money actually taken out of your account. Too many data breaches anymore and you don’t want your checking account get drained and have to battle to get your money back.

It automatically uses the auto renewal, the only reason why mine didn't renew was because my card on file was expired. You can cancel anytime before the year starts and they will refund you the amount, no big deal.

Speaking of AllAccess... do they only upload classic races during the season depending on the upcoming event? It seems like now would be the perfect time to flood the service with classics to keep fans engaged.

considering purchasing nhra all access this season. question: are nat. events available to view at any date? or if i'm away on a given weekend, do i have to record the programming?

I cannot spill any beans without getting in trouble here but I can tell you that there's some (positive) news on the way regarding this service.

Brian

i previewed the nhra channel on my roku recently and noticed that previous races from last season seemed to be available for viewing........i fall into that category of middle aged guy who is
always behind the times with technology by a few years. always trying to operate a cell phone that is about 2-3 generations behind. just replaced two computers at my business last year.
one was still on windows 98 platform. one was 8 year old windows xp........so when i find myself streaming television and using bluetooth in my vehicles, it must be the real deal, and probably
here to stay and continue to expand and improve. anxious to see what the all access channel has in store.

I hope the NHRA doesn't make a promise to greatly increase use, that ends up creating more demand than their streaming base can support ..... they've taken a few years and tweaked the current system to be fairly reliable, but I'm scared that they could easily cross that thin line.

Yea love the All Access, had some problems first year or two but last year was pretty good except for the race the wildfires messed with their uplink. This time of year I play old races in the shop while I’m working on the car, makes for great background....curios/excited to see the changes Brian was talking about

I recently received a Renew Your Membership postcard from NHRA which lists the perks of membership. One of them is "25% Off on All Access Subscription". I've been an NHRA member for many years, and an All Access subscriber for as long as it's existed. NO WHERE on the postcard does it tell you HOW to get the 25% off. I sent emails to three different people at NHRA (weeks ago) and have received no responses. The Cleeng member renewal site offers no info, and neither does Nitro Mall, or NHRA Member Account Details. Does anyone know how to apply the 25% off discount? I'm not paying $119.99. Thanks.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back