NHRA.TV (1 Viewer)

The new provider worked great. Everything we had been expecting for the last 3 years. You guys have nailed it! Alan,Joe,Nate,and new guy, it was great to see and hear the action. WELL DONE!

I'm having similar problems down here in Australia as some of you guys. Got a receipt email from Cleeng saying my subscription has been automatically renewed. I'm able to log in (after resetting my password) but when I go into my account it says I don't have an active subscription and am not able to view any content at all. Tried the help centre in NHRA.tv but when I click the submit button it does not do anything. VERY FRUSTRATING..

3 days has me beat big time. i gave up after 3 hours and a call to glendora dropped, so i had to hear the stuck on conference call song 3x. these posts prove NHRA tv was sound asleep on the starting line with this. all access had it's issues. so i will wait a year and read the posts here about it. there was no shortage of post concerning all access issues when first started, including missing coverage. quote from NHRA glendora concerning NHRA tv to me??- "iv'e been beaten up the last 4 days over this" the number of posts concerning NHRA tv are like all access. they need a year to get the bugs worked out. i will give them just that. will try next year if these posts stop. imagine the amount of ppl that could not get it and we hear nothing from.

What a complete and utter c***-up this is by the NHRA. Last Monday, I received the "welcome to NHRA TV" email with a link for "reset password request" which I duly clicked on. Since then, I have received several more emails from NHRA with links to NHRA TV but as I haven't been able to reset my password, I cannot get anywhere. The NHRA TV help video is all well and good but as I haven't been able to reset my password, it's no use to me. I am fast losing faith with the NHRA.

So I finally got to the renew subscription page.
Put my CC info in and nothing happens.
This is going south quick!

I just bought an event pass. There’s a number to call but no answer yet. Hopefully it works once they open. Hopefully I will be reimbursed once they figure this mess out since I paid $120 to all access. Good luck my friends!

Attachments

• F6A06A0D-2EC4-4293-B309-F0B8F8E0416E.png
    F6A06A0D-2EC4-4293-B309-F0B8F8E0416E.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 13
What a complete and utter c***-up this is by the NHRA. Last Monday, I received the "welcome to NHRA TV" email with a link for "reset password request" which I duly clicked on. Since then, I have received several more emails from NHRA with links to NHRA TV but as I haven't been able to reset my password, I cannot get anywhere. The NHRA TV help video is all well and good but as I haven't been able to reset my password, it's no use to me. I am fast losing faith with the NHRA.
I get the page but the blocks are all blank

I agree, this is a huge improvement vs. All Access. Last year when I would take the train from Chicago to Naperville it would buffer constantly and it was unwatchable. Yesterday, I had zero issues and was able to watch the entire train ride.

Watching now and the coverage is great. Blows away All-Access. The only thing that I would like to know is if there is going to be a feature to where we can rewind and/or fast forward like before.

I sure hope so, it was frustrating not being able to rewind and watch. If they include that it will be a-ok

I have and I have to generate a ticket which I’ve already have. Thanks though!

Bob, when you click to sign in hit ”forgot password” it requires you to set up a new pw from your previous account. Once you do that you will be good to go.

I finally got my code after a week and a dozen emails. Still couldn't enter the payment info on my computer but was able to do it on my phone. Looks just like all access except I can't rewind or fast forward. For me that is big. I can't pause and come back, I have to watch at the exact time it happens and I can't rewind to see a run for another view.

Like all access the streaming still has trouble keeping up. None of the other sites I stream from has this problem so it's not my computer. Not very impressed

And further more I can’t subscribe even if I want to and pay for another subscription because I’m already a customer! Frustrating as all hell!
I have already place a support request ticket!
The fact you have no way of contacting them via phone to talk to someone is even more frustrating! You have to wait for them to reply and they are quick acknowledging your request but no resolution!
It took me a week and over a dozen emails to get signed up and get a code. It would not allow me to log in after I joined telling me I needed 8 characters in my password that had 8 characters. And they never did fix that I couldn't subscribe on my computer.

TAD ends in net, not sure who it was looks to be ok. Boy that pea gravel didn't slow him down at all, damn shame

Nets are fixed. They just finished TF Harley and are now running Pro Stock. After nitro they will finish the Alcohol classes and that will end the day.

I don't like the pea gravel. If someone is on fire and in the net, the trucks can't get to the car. A Safety Safari member has to run through the gravel, carrying a hose heavy with water.

Been watching NHRATv all weekend long and I'm very impressed with the quality, both audio and visual. I've had no streaming issues what so ever and was able to renew with my NHRATv membership pretty easily. The only issue that I had was actually paying for my NHRA membership, as they were having problems with the payment portal on their website. So after holding for almost an hour with NHRA Membership Services, a very nice lady took my credit card info. and got me taken care of. Overall, the new platform is a home run for me. Sorry to hear that others are not have as much luck.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back