NHRA Sponsorships (1 Viewer)

I was thinking, Cruz taking his Snap On collection to go work for Torrence but.....He wouldn't be able to Fire anyone... Scratch that...Lol...just kidding.

I see Antron moving to Torrence because they are good friends and Antron is a fan favorite. He better bring Grandma Brown with him if this happens!

Last edited:
I know that advertisement signage hits home with people, and I get that. But, I will go out of my way to supports a sponsor whose name is on a car vs. one that has taken the "Official X of the NHRA"
Period.

It looks like teams that bring in a big sponsor, NHRA has to have their dip in it. well, except back in the day when WWF now WWE sponsored. That would have sounded good kinda like the NHRA saying that the NFL is the official football league of the NHRA. THEY NEED TO KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF OF DEALS!!!! It looks like Alan Johnson lost his Big Deal because of the NHRA!

Thanks Randy. Talking to a couple of folks on teams that know what is going on say things have turned upside down in the last 2 weeks but there should be some solid news after the first of the year.

I understand Randy, and thank you. My apology, I misconstrued your comment "announced" as denoting public knowledge...…..carry on!

Boy, if Tony Schumacher is having a problem getting a sponsor that says a lot! Multiple time champion, very well spoken and a featured part of a very established and highly professional organization ............

Boy, if Tony Schumacher is having a problem getting a sponsor that says a lot! Multiple time champion, very well spoken and a featured part of a very established and highly professional organization ............
It says what’s been said for quite awhile now: the budgets necessary to chase the title are out of control, and at the same time the whole marketing deal has changed dramatically over the past several years. Just really hard to land those big anchor sponsors in this day and age.

THEY NEED TO KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF OF DEALS!!!! It looks like Alan Johnson lost his Big Deal because of the NHRA!

If you know that is fact, why don’t you share the details with us Joe? I’m guessing that you like to talk a good game, but actually have none ;)

If you know that is fact, why don’t you share the details with us Joe? I’m guessing that you like to talk a good game, but actually have none ;)
Well Michael, You must not be paying attention to what is going on. Lets see...The NHRA doesn't have their hands in the drag racer's pocket? Well then, Goto NHRA.COM scroll down to the very bottom and see The Official Products that sponsor the NHRA. You think that NHRA has a crew that is smart enough to cold call all of them and line them up??? I thought not!

Well Michael, You must not be paying attention to what is going on. Lets see...The NHRA doesn't have their hands in the drag racer's pocket? Well then, Goto NHRA.COM scroll down to the very bottom and see The Official Products that sponsor the NHRA. You think that NHRA has a crew that is smart enough to cold call all of them and line them up??? I thought not!

Cold call? That is so 90's. How do you know NHRA didnt have these sponsors first? Do you really think NHRA had stolen Lucas from a racer? I doubt NHRA having Summit is affecting Greg and Jason budget.

Not sure if this is still the “rule”, but I seem to remember that if a company wanted to become a major sponsor, they also had to sponsor the NHRA (almost like a tribute paid LOL)...can anyone confirm or deny?

Not sure if this is still the “rule”, but I seem to remember that if a company wanted to become a major sponsor, they also had to sponsor the NHRA (almost like a tribute paid LOL)...can anyone confirm or deny?

I find this hard to believe. How would this work for Capco, Kalitta and Scrappers?

What about Pappa Johns? Was that Before or After Lea had their name plastered all over her dragster that they were the official pizza of the NHRA? How come it isn't Pizza Hut, Dominos, or Little Caesar's? Well because NHRA is waiting for a team to do all of the leg work to lure them to their door step.

What about Pappa Johns? Was that Before or After Lea had their name plastered all over her dragster that they were the official pizza of the NHRA? How come it isn't Pizza Hut, Dominos, or Little Caesar's? Well because NHRA is waiting for a team to do all of the leg work to lure them to their door step.

Again, lots of yapping, but nothing to back it up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back