AJ + FORCE ? (1 Viewer)

Let Robert handle AJ and all will be fine. If John gets in the middle, all bets are off.

Let Robert handle AJ - interesting. AJ doesn't need handling and Robert doesn't have the knowledge of running a car to give AJ direction. If Robert steps in and trys to handle AJ, to keep John away, I don't think the outcome would be good, he would leave. AJ doesn't need a job and he also has Steve Torrance. I think the agreement with AJ is it's my way or the highway, and if you interfere I'am gone.

Let Robert handle AJ - interesting. AJ doesn't need handling and Robert doesn't have the knowledge of running a car to give AJ direction..

By Robert "handling" AJ, I'm thinking that Robert will merely be the "contact" person between AJ aan the Force organization. I don't think Robert would be so fuelish to presume he could tell AJ how to run the car.

I think it would be more like:

AJ: "I need more of "X."

Robert: "You got it Allan."

John: "Tell Allan I think he should run *this* part instead."

Robert: "Stay out of it John!:

Said tongue in cheek....AJ, after reviewing last year's reaction time's, gave Brit a practice tree and said you need to spend 4 hours a day using this.

Call me naive but I don't get why so many people think this is doomed. I don't have first hand knowledge but it seems to me that Coil and Prock left JFR over money issues. It was inferred that each was going to take a pay cut so they took exception to that. Medlen left JFR before so I don't see that as anything other than following Prock. Do you think John will be any more demanding than Don was? I have taken 2 pay cuts myself so I know it is not good for morale but it was necessary for the company to survive. It seems to me they have agreed upon a salary and both are satisfied with the arrangement. I guess time will tell but I am not on the bandwagon that the relationship is doomed before it even begins.

"Do you think John will be any more demanding than Don was?" I have been around both of these team owners. John Force is NOT Don Schumacher. If there is a lack of success, there is no predicting what John will do. As far as an agreement on a salary, I doubt AJ needs the money and you have no idea what the arrangement is between John and Alan. Is it possible that Monster is pressuring John for results? I certainly don't know, but it might be a reason for this very weird situation.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back