Alan Johnson to Torrence (1 Viewer)

Not a shock at all, Husen will tune the Force car while Alan oversees both the Force TF team and the Torrence team. If the Torrence car outruns and beats the Force car a few times in a row, how long before John blows his stack? Hopefully Robert has John under control, you don't want to piss off Alan.

Torrence: big money two car team that had some success but found it hard to slay the Dark Side.

Force: big money one car team that is finding the pipe racks are a bit more to deal with and have found it hard to slay the Dark Side.

Alan Johnson: Weilds the magic wand that makes the Dark Side have any real competition, even when he has no money.

Seems to me like a perfect little marriage of machinery, even if there is no common branding or badges on all the cars. One goal- stop the DSR juggernaut...

Seems to me like a perfect little marriage of machinery, even if there is no common branding or badges on all the cars. One goal- stop the DSR juggernaut...

Exactly Martin! I'm curious to see what AJ plans on using for engine components on the Force car......I'm assuming that it's all going to be AJPE, unless AJ has worked up a secondary deal with Force on the manufacturing of parts??

Competition creates rivalry which raises interest which creates increased passion which sells products to show whom you support. Win Win!

Exactly Martin! I'm curious to see what AJ plans on using for engine components on the Force car......I'm assuming that it's all going to be AJPE, unless AJ has worked up a secondary deal with Force on the manufacturing of parts??

Brittney's car will use AJPE parts, that is what sealed the deal for AJ.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back