Alan Johnson to Torrence Racing (2 Viewers)

I "guess" I have to explain a post.

Satire/sarcasm never transmits well to the literal.

It's not Alan I dislike.

So no, Alan Johnson, not a "bad guy". Alan Johnson a "good guy". I've liked AJ from the beginning, and still do. But, for the first time, I get to root against him. Get it?

Did anyone ever misconstrue the tremendous amount of negative posts towards Al-Anabi Funding, Sheik Khalid Al Thani, or the oil-rich nation of Qatar before, during, or after they funded Alan Johnson, with those posters disliking Alan Johnson?

Alan good. Steve bad. I like to root for who I want, and wish first round defeats on who I want. It's part of the fun of watching match-ups for me. I like having bad guys and good guys.
Judging by the amount of people who post about loving the much vaunted "rivalry", my enjoyment of my own rivalry projected onto the teams is just a hair off of those folks wanting the teams to go at each other.

Kevin bad I guess. -shrugs shoulders-

I knew where you were going with that.

I'll take a wild guess and choose "Throwing Helmets" as a factor here.

Personally, I still root for Evil Howdy Doody.

This thread has gotten lost in translation!

That's the truth!

Honest, no ill will towards anyone, especially if they are sharing their opinion, I just like to clarify my intent, which was (after review) easily misunderstood.

Hey. I think it's just fine if me, or anyone else actually wants to dislike AJ. That's there thing.

And yes....helmet throwing, phone throwing among many reasons.

Glad to see this. Alan is too talented to sit on the sidelines. As of now, Torrence is #1 with a 3.71. Good to see DSR get added competition.

Have to say it got some immediate results for Team Torrence! Personal bests, low qualifier, both cars went past first round, Billy outruns Shoe... whaaaat? Wait until Alan hits his stride!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back