NHRA President Glen Cromwell Announces Lawsuit Against The Coca-Cola Company (1 Viewer)

The CEO of Camping World Marcus Lemonis just tweeted to the NHRA they aren't scared of commitments to racing, let's sit down and talk sponsorship..we're good for it. This is a positive development.
That's awesome. If Marcus got involved, maybe he could influence some positive change within the series?

Do you even have a 401k plan?
If it matters to you, my wife and I have different 401(k) plans.
Plus, two other retirement accounts.
Yes, there has been improvement recently. But, they are still not as high as they were before the Wuhan virus ran rampant.

Last edited:
Just a couple of random thoughts, I wonder if Force had a heads up on this and it factored in their decision to park the team this year. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if Force and Bader have a trick up their sleeve in regards to the future of the NHRA.

Just a couple of random thoughts, I wonder if Force had a heads up on this and it factored in their decision to park the team this year. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if Force and Bader have a trick up their sleeve in regards to the future of the NHRA.
I have always thought something is going on with the Bader family and Force, what they have done with Night Under Fire is hugely impressive

If it matters to you, my wife and I have different 401(k) plans.
Plus, two other retirement accounts.
Yes, there has been improvement recently. But, they are still not as high as they were before the Wuhan virus ran rampant.
It really doesn't matter to me, but if you research investment stocks, our economy far from the Depression that you described. Unless you're not investing it properly, most 401K plans are up higher than they were in March, 2020.

Last edited:
Sorry, but if actually think that the equity markets are in indication of economic reality, then you are sorely mistaken. Right now, there is a huge disconnect.
How about Housing Starts? How about Job Openings compared to April? Do those count? Anyone would be a fool to say that Covid didn't choke the economy back in April, but it is rebounding faster than most thought that it would, very far from a Depression as was described.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back