NHRA President Glen Cromwell Announces Lawsuit Against The Coca-Cola Company (2 Viewers)

that 'camping video' by nhra i think finishes with shot of sonoma hillside full of campers........will gladly add a couple more pics from an annual nat. event that usually draws
a couple campers

Attachments

• IMG_3913.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5875.JPG
    9.5 MB · Views: 33
It really doesn't matter to me, but if you research investment stocks, our economy far from the Depression that you described. Unless you're not investing it properly, most 401K plans are up higher than they were in March, 2020.

Lance, you are correct about the stock market.

In the past two months, my investments have gone up just under $100,000 dollars and it's all in the stock market.

Jim Hill

Interesting that in the email I just got for the Midwest Nationals next week, they're still listing Mello Yello. I guess they do until the litigation runs its course.

Interesting that in the email I just got for the Midwest Nationals next week, they're still listing Mello Yello. I guess they do until the litigation runs its course.
I would imagine that they will continue to do so until told otherwise (i.e. by a judge). Contractually, Coca Cola owes the NHRA and NHRA would be foolish to remove any Coca Cola branding.

how about all the financial geniuses posting thinly veiled political jabs at each other in this thread pool their collective wealth and sponsor the series for the next 5 years?

No?

Then take your comments to the "thrash or be thrashed" section on yellowbullet.
smh
Thank you I started this post, and I was just about to get pissed off with there political Bull Shit!!!
Thanks Chad you did a lot better job! Only 60 but getting grumpy!

You're welcome and thank you Jim...we all have political affiliations and they affect our perspective at times...all good...but racing in my opinion lets us all have a common goal...politics take a back seat when youre a racer...car doesnt know how you votw...goal is all the same for all of us...whether its to win your 150th wally or to get your project 69' firebird to start that youve been working and saving up for the past 50 years...point is
..we lost a major series sponsor...it has to be replaced to keep the nitro guys at zmax going all the way down to z/sa at sacramento raceway....Id say lets all throw our energy into letting CampingWorld know we need them and we can and will support them...hell I dont even own an RV...but I do own a patio boat that needs a new upgraded toilet system and a solar array which I found with a simple search on campingworld.com...just sayin

Why? Racing is happening and a champion will be crowned. Not sure why people are saying Force made the right move, he had no choice, 3/4 of his sponsorship $ bailed out. He had no choice but to sit out.
John himself said he was putting his own $ into this year, but that he wouldn't bankrupt himself. I have no doubt he knew more than the rest of us

Paul...how can you say anyones sponsors cut them by 3/4?

Lets see your sources...

My bet is you have none.

Prove me wrong.
Hot damn, aren't we a tad sensitive......if John had full funding he would be racing, take your head out of the sand. The only sponsors who didn't bail on him was Peak and Monster and Monster was only for a partial season anyway. Directly from this article..... "Chevrolet, Auto Club of Southern California and the conglomerate Montana Brand/Rocky Mountain Twist/Flav-R-Pac have suspended financial support for JFR for the final 16 events of the year". This was confirmed by people much closer to the team than what I am.
https://www.autoweek.com/racing/nhra/a33223654/nhra-without-john-force-racing-team/

Wow, makes ya wonder if the Force sponsors will return for 2021. As things are now, maybe w/ Peak he could run one car... arghhhhhh

Making John Force and Mike Salinas decision like a brilliant doesn’t it?

With regards to Mike Salinas, his decision to sit out 2020 was made well before any of the COVID stuff happened. They're super busy up there in the bay area. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back