NHRA new sponsor hint (1 Viewer)

So Camping World is extended a few years as a premier partner, still to come is the title sponsor? Still good news to keep them on any level plus the impending new one. I guess... announcement 10:30 today EST
I agree; nice to see Camping World is staying involved with NHRA.

Camping World is not going to be title sponsor next year, but is still staying in NHRA.

NHRA has procured a new title partner for the 2024 race season that will be announced in the coming days.

Looks like it's official, Mission Foods the new title sponsor starting ion 2024.

Looks like it's official, Mission Foods the new title sponsor starting ion 2024.

and when the ticket prices go up, they'll have you in the "mission" position.

But it's good news all around, especially with Camping World extending their sponsorship. Sure didn't see that coming. Definitely positive for everyone.

so this looks like camping world was willing to start a partner program with mission going forward starting next year in 2024?
in a sense the nhra now has two series sponsors, camping world to a lesser degree than previous years, and mission as the new major series sponsor?
hopefully this partnership will be a good one, and the professional categories will race for a few more dollars at each national event.
glad to see that CW is staying, especially as they cut themselves from the nascar truck program. they obviously must see value
in our sport and in the nhra ........ this all really great news!

so this looks like camping world was willing to start a partner program with mission going forward starting next year in 2024?
in a sense the nhra now has two series sponsors, camping world to a lesser degree than previous years, and mission as the new major series sponsor?
hopefully this partnership will be a good one, and the professional categories will race for a few more dollars at each national event.
glad to see that CW is staying, especially as they cut themselves from the nascar truck program. they obviously must see value
in our sport and in the nhra ........ this all really great news!
I sure hope there is more money for the racers,instead of the suits

and apparently CW was willing to re-do their contract (which was thru 2024), lessening their financial commitment?
yet extending it, and allowing mission to sign on starting next year.
still would like to know how mission became involved with the nhra. was it one person? a team? the nhra? mission had interest?
pretty cool how something like this can snowball from a small presence, into what is being announced today :cool:

Last edited:
This company seems to get it! Hopefully we’ll all look back someday and see them as involved as Winston once was.
How did Coca-Cola, one the the biggest companies in the world, drop the ball so bad? At the beginning of the Mello Yello run I thought maybe they were going to try, but in the end what a bust. In my experience, Coca-Cola seems to throw lots of money at stuff and not put in the work to make the most of it. More of that here, apparently.

Last edited:
Mission Foods Drag Racing Series has a nice ring to it. Tossing way more of their excellent products into the shopping cart going forward. Thank you Glen for making this happen.

Marcus isn't stupid. I wish he had gone to a race while making his presence known, and Camping World done a better job at promoting Camping World at each and every event. Smart, tagging along with the Mission Foods deal though, gotta give him that.

One tweet of his in person experience could have been much more beneficial. Just one. ..

Last edited:
and when the ticket prices go up, they'll have you in the "mission" position.

But it's good news all around, especially with Camping World extending their sponsorship. Sure didn't see that coming. Definitely positive for everyone.
It ain't all bad....instead of shooting t-shirts into the crowd during down time, somebody from Missions might stand on the return road and sling tortillas into the stands, frisbee style.. Beats paying $20 for a sandwich from a pit vendor.

would be cool to see Mission pull off something like this at vegas ....... could be done at indy too.

Attachments

• LVMS.jpg
    LVMS.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 25
  • LVMS_MISSION.JPG
    LVMS_MISSION.JPG
    432 KB · Views: 25
It ain't all bad....instead of shooting t-shirts into the crowd during down time, somebody from Missions might stand on the return road and sling tortillas into the stands, frisbee style.. Beats paying $20 for a sandwich from a pit vendor.

YES! I like.

Or hand out a couple taco's as people leave the end of the race like they used to hand out bottles of Mello-Yello.

They quit giving out those at the end plus the samples at a tent in the midway in 2018 I think.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back