Angel Family & COTA? (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member

Scroll down to What Will Houston Void Bring. Reading the comments, kinda wondering if Angel family could get involved in running a drag strip at COTA. Reading remarks by Alexis and Tony Shoe & Erica, kinda makes you wonder if a drag strip will be built there, now that Houston is gone. Anyone have any ideas? Would love to see drags at COTA. Also curious about CompPlus investigating a possible closure of another track. The Plex??? Hope not!

I don’t think the Angel family would be involved with COTA. I hate the fact they mention it being a possible four wide track.

I guess it was wishful thinking that the Angel family would get involved w/ COTA. I do hope a track is built there. I didn't like the 4 wide idea either.

I guess it was wishful thinking that the Angel family would get involved w/ COTA. I do hope a track is built there. I didn't like the 4 wide idea either.
I heard some rumblings through some fairly reliable sources that the Angel family didn’t want to hold an NHRA national event going forward. Yes, the track is going to eventually close but maybe not as soon as some think. I think that could also be part of the reason they charged for parking this year to increase the profit because they do not share parking revenue with NHRA.

Scroll down to What Will Houston Void Bring. Reading the comments, kinda wondering if Angel family could get involved in running a drag strip at COTA. Reading remarks by Alexis and Tony Shoe & Erica, kinda makes you wonder if a drag strip will be built there, now that Houston is gone. Anyone have any ideas? Would love to see drags at COTA. Also curious about CompPlus investigating a possible closure of another track. The Plex??? Hope not!
Billy Meyer had talked about closing the Motorplex around a decade ago. Fortunately @ the time he was talking about building a newer, better version, not about getting out

anyone think that b. meyer could possibly look to close ennis if he was involved with a new venue in texas?..... i.e. be the main man of a new strip @ cota?
i would think that could be a great way to slide into retirement. get it up and running while grooming someone younger to take over.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back