NHRA new sponsor hint (1 Viewer)

Missions has been a big sponsor of AFT and I saw on a site someone posted Mission is expected to put less money into AFT starting in 2024

Mission must have started here on the west coast, much like In-N-Out, etc.
Chips and tortilla's have been here for decades.

that would be interesting to know how that all came about. was it V&H who approached mission? or angelle, or someone close to her?......then who thought up the challenge?
it's all good. they certainly retained angelle as spokesperson, and now w/her racing again. wonder if she will race and be spokesperson in '24? i would hope the saturday challenge
continues into future, either as mission 2fast/2tasty, or other sponsor. it's more money available to teams over course of 15 or so races.
The challenge is supposed to return for the next two seasons. I heard from a very reliable source that Angelle is supposed to be back as the spokesperson even though she will be running in TAD as well.

Missions has been a big sponsor of AFT and I saw on a site someone posted Mission is expected to put less money into AFT starting in 2024
Very cool. Did not know that. AMA, American Flat Track

1697491440814.png

Last edited:
The challenge is supposed to return for the next two seasons. I heard from a very reliable source that Angelle is supposed to be back as the spokesperson even though she will be running in TAD as well.
Yeah I got that impression that Angelle is very much involved with the deal. Fresh, new sponsors are always a good thing.

We don't eat Mission here - we have TX family send care packages from HEB. IYKYK.

I have family in College Station, Texas. The HEB there is BIG. All kinds of interesting stuff. I like Buc-ees too. Whoop!

Damnit!!! Another year of those awful commercials. Any track sighting reports of that dude who owns the company.

I love me some Mission Food tortillas and street tacos.

When I was a kid in San Antonio there was only 2 HEB’s for a long time. One was near my house. The Butt family (Howard) started them. As time went on they got bigger and bigger and his son in law whose last name was Brunner built stores next door that had clothes and stuff. Eventually they merged and it all became huge. Even they are basically mostly in Texas they are in the top 7 in the US.
Side story - his daughter was a few years older than me but everyone said her first name was Ophelia - It wasan’t.

Camping World is good for another year. The current agreement runs through the end of the 2024 season.

Alan
Did we all miss something, or not pay attention? Is this an extension or original contract? Nice of them to give a 1 - 1/2 year notice!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back