NHRA Fantasy League (2 Viewers)

I played. It was alot of fun but very frustrating at the same time. Pick a long shot, they lose. Next week, the long shot kicks butt.
I'll play again next season. Maybe do better than middle of the pack.

I ranked 43rd for the 4th quarter. Was fun.

On the NASCAR one I've gotten 4 shirts and hats plus $100 in gift cards. I won the 4th quarter.

I missed Pomona, played up until Bristol, forgot to play after the race got postponed and pretty much after that gave up.

I like it, but a friend of mine got me in a Nascar league on Yahoo this year, which I like the structure better.

Not sure if any of you are in one of those but here is how it is set up.

1. Drivers are broken down into AB&C categories based on owners points from the previous season

2. Each week before qualifying you pick 2 a's, 4b's and 2c's. Those are your picks for the weekend

3. By race time you need to "start" 1a, 2b, and 1c driver. You get your points of those.

4. You can select a driver as many times as you want but are only allowed 9 Sunday Starts per driver.

It brings a lot more thought into it than just picking the favorites week in and week out. The only hitch is with Nascar you have guys that are in every week and only a handful have to race in, where NHRA has to race in every week, but it could be interesting if CSK adapted the format.

My Mom and brother and I all played this year, with a bet between the three of us. Now my Mom and I get to pay my brother $10. Yee-haw

I've played every year,haven't done diddley since the first year when I won the grand prize trip for four to Indy.Finished the fourth quarter in the top 10% this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back