NHRA Fantasy League (1 Viewer)

you

Nitro Member
I haven't seen many threads on this since the beginning of the season.

Did anyone else on here participate in this......if so, how'd ya do? And, would 'ya do it again?

I picked for Pomona 1.....scored horribly.......missed the deadline for Phoenix...and pretty much gave up after that.....:)

I played, and pretty much was middle of the pack all season long, my best race being Sonoma (go figure, my 'home' track). May be next year we'll do a 'mater private league.

i finished tenth in our private league......tore it up in the last quarter of the season....top 10%!!!!

best race was Brainerd.....4 winners and a runner-up

middle of the pack for the overall season

I played every race and was in the top 30-40%.
My best race was Chicago, ranked 265 made top 10%.
Had 4 races where I made top 10%.
I will play again next year if they do it, I usually spend about 5 minutes on it when I get the reminder email.

I stunk this year. Last year in their prior version I was top dawg twice this year I couldn't pick anyone right. Made every race but only managed to finish 13 in the private league.

I was in it. Missed the first race of the year but did every one after that. Early on, I waited too long for Doug Kalitta and John Force to come around so that hurt me. The last quarter of the season I was in the top 10%. I'd do it again and would join anybody's private league if they get something going.

I picked for all the races except Norwalk. Not sure how I missed it. I finished in the Top 10% Overall and 7th in the private league. I'll play next year if I can remember. :D

Last edited:
The third quarter was my best, finished 18th overall. I missed Las Vegas 2, which put me in the tank for the season. I'll play again next year if they run it again.

2nd place overall in Reading qualified me for the chase.

finished the season 38th in the nation!

Just figured that out. Well that sucks! I'd like to know where I placed overall for the year. Guess the countdown stinks for more than just the "pros". :p;)

I just want it noted that I was not the one who brought the c-word into this thread:D lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back