Need help for Video #7.... (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
Ok...for Video #7 from Charlet Motorsports, I have decided to do a "In Memoriam" Piece to those who have lost their lives in our sport. However, this is something I don't want to forget anyone! I need your help Mater Nation. Please let me know of any Drivers who have lost their lives on the drag strip. PRO, SPORTSMEN, it does not matter! I just want to recognize them ALL!!! Also, If you have any photo's or Video of these People I'd appreciate this greatly! Here is who I have so far:

-Blaine Johnson*(michael..any video or photo's you have would really help me!)
-Eric Medlen
-Darrell Russell
-Lee Shepherd
-Carrie Neil (Need photo's Please)
-Jeff Krug (Need Photo's Please)

I know I am missing so many others, but just can't figure it out right now. Please help me produce something that will include them all! This will be done to "BROTHER'S IN ARMS" by Dire Straits.....

Thanks to all of you for your help!

Timmah

ELMER TRETT (Just need to ask Jim Head how smart the man was) Can help you out here with pics, and if someone can tell me how to get video footage on my computer can help with footage, same with Blaine stuff.

Deffs Jimmy Nix and Shelly Howard. (David Smith has some great pics of Shelly)

Richard Holcomb

Walter Henry, I happened to be at Atco to witness his last pass. :( If my memory serves me right, on the last pass the car got out of the groove around half track and hit the dirt on the side of the track (there were not any guard rails along the track surface at that time) which caused him to lose control and hit the scoreboard just past the finish line. I was pretty young at the time so I really didn't understand the magnitude of the accident. I found Bobby's article to be helpful in understanding the guy.

Torco Racing Fuel's Competition Plus.com - Drag Racing's Internet Magazine - WALTER HENRY – THE UNSUNG PIONEER

That reminds me......where in the hell is David Smith? David! We miss you!

Hey Kelly,

Spoke with David on Sunday, he's hanging in there. Just trying to gain more hours at work, all that travelling and time off work sure does hurt the wallet. He should be in GNV, and we'll get to see some more great photos.

Mike

ELMER TRETT (Just need to ask Jim Head how smart the man was) Can help you out here with pics, and if someone can tell me how to get video footage on my computer can help with footage, same with Blaine stuff.

Deffs Jimmy Nix and Shelly Howard. (David Smith has some great pics of Shelly)

Richard Holcomb

Need to know what the in/out method is on your camera and what o/s you computer is. If you have fire wire or USB on the camera it's easy as pie. If you have s video or regular video out, you may need a video capture card.

Dan

Johnny Reynolds....From Loveland... I was there that day at Super Chevy.....Very sad! 1st one at Bandimere..hopefully last!
I was just back from the sandbox and had left the track early. I agree hopefully the last fatality on Thunder Mountain.

D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back