Moved thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D

Nitro Member
Where was the military sponsorship thread moved to and how do I get access to it?

S/F
D

Mod forum? Or political forum? Not trying to be sassy, but why would a public thread be moved to a moderator forum? Every mod forum I've ever set up was just that, for moderators to start their own threads in order to enable them to talk to one another out of the public eye. Are you guys going to just sit around and stare at it? Looks like you'd just close it or delete it entirely. If it's in a mod forum, it's effectively deleted anyway.

For what it's worth, I myself injected a bit of politics into the thread and I'm aware there's a separate invitation-only political forum. You have my apologies.

Mod forum? Or political forum? Not trying to be sassy, but why would a public thread be moved to a moderator forum? Every mod forum I've ever set up was just that, for moderators to start their own threads in order to enable them to talk to one another out of the public eye. Are you guys going to just sit around and stare at it? Looks like you'd just close it or delete it entirely. If it's in a mod forum, it's effectively deleted anyway.

For what it's worth, I myself injected a bit of politics into the thread and I'm aware there's a separate invitation-only political forum. You have my apologies.

Its a moderators forum to decide what to do with a motivationally charged tread like this- I moved it there to get the others take on it- its not a black hole - its for decisions to be made on the best way to address things such as this for the benefit of the board as a whole.

Mods around here have thin skin. They should visit the Classic Funny Car board for some guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back