Moved to where? CLW??? (1 Viewer)

You can take my word. I can guarantee you I tried to access it last night and was told in a message I wasn't authorized to access it.

Thanks to this thread it's available now, because someone unlocked it and moved it this morning after seeing the comments posted here.

Randy is/was not seeing things. :D Same thing happened when I looked last night. And the message says nothing about asking for access at all. Says you are unauthorized turn back now type of deal. No hey we moved to the political room ask for a pass.

And btw how would you/anyone know about a forum or place you're supposed to ask for access to if you don't see it or even know it is there?

Someone decided the $5 a gallon thread as getting a little to "on" topic. My question is, where are these threads being moved to and how do we get access to that area?

Count me in...

Thanks,
RG

Just another reason why this place is tanking. Are they still milking a dollar out of people to join here, or was that just done when they still had a ton of active members after the initial change?

Just another reason why this place is tanking. Are they still milking a dollar out of people to join here, or was that just done when they still had a ton of active members after the initial change?

Yes there is still a $1.00 charge to join the site. Are we milking people out of a dollar. HELL NO!!! The only reason we charge a dollars is for Name Verification. That is the only way to verify who you really are. Trust me...the dollar doesn't even cover the cost of running this site. Plus its a one time deal. I don't think a dollar is too much to ask to get verified and have a good source of information.

Thanks,
Shannon

I had to put that dollar on my credit card almost 5 years ago. Good news, though. I finally paid it off last week so now I'm free and clear.
lol.gif

I don't know Shannon, a $1.00? That's robbery

Thank you Lori, we're working many many hours to make sure we are racing this year, we finally have some momentum after moving to Dallas, WEEEEEEEEE!! LOL

Yup Joe, Yup, that's all I can say about that, no wait, aren't you coming to Dallas???? hmmmmmm

Have a great night everyone!!

I had to put that dollar on my credit card almost 5 years ago. Good news, though. I finally paid it off last week so now I'm free and clear.
lol.gif

OMFG Randy!!! Please send me a new monitor ASAP!!!
:D:D:D

You are a true drag racer: you STARTED with $1 million!

Figuring 1200$ drum/ 12 g pass
4.3 trips/ 3 trips and a couple warms on a 52g
3.3 trips/ 3 trips and a warm on a 40g
30$ g at 40g/drum
23$ g at 52/drum+ sizzle

I would say a bucks a skate for all this fun and excitement.

and $5 for pump bwahaahaahaa..............unwad em folks.

my math isn't that great, but geez, there is a diff.

At the changeover to the New Mater Jerrod who owns the site requested politics not be a part of a Drag Racing Site !
Hey he's da boss and I can live with that . There are other places that cater to Politics even though everything involves politics in one way or the other.
Try keeping a Dragstrip open without Politics in the form of Ordinances.

The State of Texas tried a few years ago to issue blanket noise levels everywhere in the state.

There are constant battles with crusher laws that threaten the collector car market and those who like a custom ride !

Politics is everywhere and in every bit of your business !
If you like your racing you better be prepared to fight for it or it will go the way of the Dinosaurs !

I respect J Rods wishes but someone did open up a can of worms Er Politics room where those so inclined can yell at each other Er discuss stuff !

This thread definitely has nothing to do with NHRA, so I've moved it here. Please PM me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Brian

I respect J Rods wishes but someone did open up a can of worms Er Politics room where those so inclined can yell at each other Er discuss stuff ![/QUOTE]

I specialize in opening up cans of worms.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back