Paul Page (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
Could someone teII me where the Paul Page thread was moved to, I can't find it?

Thanks.
John.

Could someone teII me where the Paul Page thread was moved to, I can't find it?

Thanks.
John.
John
Click on the search button above this post...
And type in- Paul Page, And every thread is on that list...
And there are many...
LET IT GO!! unless you thought he did a good job last night, like I did...;)

I think Paul has improved a LOT. He was good with IRL, ESPN should just switch Paul and Marty back to where they were.

Last night was the first time I had a chance to see most of a race on TV and I thought Paul did just fine.

I'm glad that I have the luxury of having a chance to edit my words before they go public - since the NHRA broadcasts are "live to tape," the announcers don't have that luxury for most of the stuff in the broadcasts.

I've been doing motorsports coverage "on the Internet" for over 20 years now and am still amazed at some of the mistakes I make in the heat of competition. With a cast of hundreds ready to leap on every mis-pronounced name (I only have to spell them) or inappropriate voice inflection (thankfully, text on the Internet is comparatively neutral), race announcers have a much tougher job than I do, so it's no surprise to me that it takes a few races for a new announcer to get comfortable with a different branch of motorsports, even one with years of experience.

- Larry

I thought Paul was much improved last night too. Good to see him finally show some excitement, and I thought his delivery was much smoother.

I thought Paul was much improved last night too. Good to see him finally show some excitement, and I thought his delivery was much smoother.

I miss Marty but am glad to say I think Page is improving. I'll keep watching anyway and just hopes he KEEPS getting better. I think he is learning more about the sport so can be more accurate as he goes.

Page improved a bit form last week thats for sure.. seemed that Dunn was a bit amazed at time with it too....lol

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back