Another Paul Page mixup! (1 Viewer)

Paul takes alot of unwaranted flack, and he didn't bug me half as much as Dave Reiff constantly saying how much "the fans loved 1000' racing".

I have no problem with Paul Page. But... when ThunderRoad came up, I remembered back to the first beer I ever drank. I was 14 and sitting on the tailgate of a 56 Chev wagon, backed up to the fence at ThunderRoad. In those days, about every third car busted something, and flying pinion gears, U-joints, etc. was common. Drinking underage was common too.
They said ThunderRoad was north of Denver, but it was about where DIA is now.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

That's how I read it too. I think the professor's sense of humor may be a little too dry for some. ;)

Actually the generational and locational thing is the better explanation. While I'm not as huge a Bruce fan as Lewis is (very few people are-remember that some of Lewis' photos of Asbury Park were used in a Bruce Tribute album), I automatically thought of Bruce when Lewis said Thunder Road.

WHAR'S OUR DANG CORN, TERRY???

Don't be messin' with my peeps!!!:D

We also have a lot of corn out here in Caleeforneea......I have recently noticed several fields near my house with nice tall ears of corn.......don't know why I've told you this, now everyone will want Alan's Cali Corn and Terry's Nebraski Corn....:)

Peddlefest!!!!! We have a peddlefest!!!!!!!!:D:eek:

We also have a lot of corn out here in Caleeforneea......I have recently noticed several fields near my house with nice tall ears of corn.......don't know why I've told you this, now everyone will want Alan's Cali Corn and Terry's Nebraski Corn....:)

Peddlefest!!!!! We have a peddlefest!!!!!!!!:D:eek:

I bet I could get some of Alan's Cali Corn Quicker than the Nebraski corn!!!:p

That Cali Corn is probably for fuel! Does that mean it would make me gassy?

No, it just means that if you use any fuel made from it in your car, it will stall in traffic in Denver if the temperature is above 90 degrees--true story, trust me--both the Allmand vehicles that were filled with Ethanol at Julesburg, Co, stalled on I 76 about 18 miles from the 1 70 junction within a half mile of each other....a truly pleasant experience!

It's all a giant corn-spiracy!!!!! Cali Corn is shipped to Nebraski, becoming Nebraskan Corn. The cornfields you see in Nebraska are...wait for it.....FAKE PLASTIC PLANTS!!!!!:D:D:eek:

OK, I think we have succeeded in Hijacking this thread too! Haaaaahahahaha!!!

What a bummer to stall out in Denver!!!

Plastic corn fields.......what is this world coming to?!!!

OK, I think we have succeeded in Hijacking this thread too! Haaaaahahahaha!!!

What a bummer to stall out in Denver!!!

Plastic corn fields.......what is this world coming to?!!!
Man, you big city people are dumb! The plastic corn plants are simply camoflage for the true cash crop that grows here unbeknownst to many in an abundance not seen anywhere besides Maui and Acapulco!:D

And speaking of Hijacked threads, I sent Alan R. a thank you pm for broadcasting the news of the thread hijack on the pa at Denver, and guess what? No response!!! Go figure (maybe I should have signed it Kelly, huh?):D

Man, you big city people are dumb! The plastic corn plants are simply camoflage for the true cash crop that grows here unbeknownst to many in an abundance not seen anywhere besides Maui and Acapulco!:D

whhhhhhaaaaaaaaa????? Wacky tabacki in Nebraski? the sky IS falling!!!:p

Did I say that????? If it is there it would be grown by a republican coalition led by noted conservative, Alan Loder, I believe

PROOF!!!! Prove it!!!:D:D There has never been any inhaling done!!!!

(Your part of the money is in the mail......who said opposite parties can't conduct business together!!:D)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back