A Question for the Mods? (1 Viewer)

It depends on where they get moved to. If they get moved to a more appropriate forum (moving something off topic from NHRA to The Lounge for example) then you should have no problems. If it gets moved to a mod forum that means no mod = no access. If it gets moved to the political forum and you haven't asked for access that means you won't be able to see it either.

Like I've said before, the waters between what's political and what's simply world events are pretty murky. I'm sure that just about anything can be turned INTO political. We could have another 9-11 and as soon as someone posts something that could even be deemed as political, the thread's going to disappear.

I don't know what happened with the Houston police officer thread, but I would think that illegal immigration and the problems caused by it would just be a world event issue that can be discussed without "R"s and "D"s attached.

It depends on where they get moved to. If they get moved to a more appropriate forum (moving something off topic from NHRA to The Lounge for example) then you should have no problems. If it gets moved to a mod forum that means no mod = no access. If it gets moved to the political forum and you haven't asked for access that means you won't be able to see it either.

Explained perfectly.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back