Mello yello bottles (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
I notice when drivers are handed mello yello bottles at the end of the track they sometimes are half empty,are they sharing bottles with other drivers?

probably dump half out so the drivers that talk with their hands do not spill it.
Hmmm, Can not remember a time when Force had one in his hands.

probably dump half out so the drivers that talk with their hands do not spill it.
Hmmm, Can not remember a time when Force had one in his hands.
I cant remember when winston was the sponsor none of the drivers puffed away to promote winston lol

I cant remember when winston was the sponsor none of the drivers puffed away to promote winston lol

There was famous PS driver... uhm...uhm... :)
s-l16002.jpg

I seem to remember Gary Scelzi smoking Winston cigarettes..... Im pretty sure he quit smoking immediately after Winston pulled out of the NHRA.

Just don't pick up the half empty bottles along side the freeway on and off ramps out in the desert where the truckers park at night to sleep. It's not Mello, but it is yellow.

I seem to remember someone here earlier saying that after the first round, the winner's bottles are marked and put into a cooler for later rounds. Or, to heave at a sign.

Just don't pick up the half empty bottles along side the freeway on and off ramps out in the desert where the truckers park at night to sleep. It's not Mello, but it is yellow.

Johnny On The Spot!

Watch an interview with one of the Nascar Coca-Cola drivers. They all have a small empty red aluminum bottle of Coca-Cola and as soon as the interview starts they pretend to take a sip from it then answer the question.

Watch an interview with one of the Nascar Coca-Cola drivers. They all have a small empty red aluminum bottle of Coca-Cola and as soon as the interview starts they pretend to take a sip from it then answer the question.

Tanking special care to be certain the logo is facing the camera.

Isn't that stuff carbonated? I'm surprised someone hasn't burped on camera while talking.... all excited from winning, pulling your helmet off....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back