NHRA Cleaning (1 Viewer)

I work in the aerospace industries as a Project Manager and can make contract for my company to $2 mil. So I can say that I review a lot of contracts and you won't find the contract between the two on the internet; the NDA (non-Disclosure Agreement) would forbid that to go public. And really would not serve either part to have that information out there.

As posted on the previous thread regarding this subject, here is the lawsuit filing; which can be made public.

Apologies, you were talking contract I was talking lawsuit in regards to contract. My bad!

No worries, I was aware of the plaintiff's summary, but that's only one side of tbe story. I'm in no way claiming that the NHRA is wrong, but we can be sure that there is more in the fineprint and we can let the lawyers argue all that.

On a side note, NHRA fulfilling the main sponsorship role with Camping World would in no way interfere with the NHRA claim of breach of contract. Wether their claim is accurate or not, the contract was nixed due to non-performance, and now they can argue if a breach occurred.

If as you say " the contract was nixed due to non-performance ,..." it was not because of NHRA unable or unwilling to perform. It's because of an "act of God" (or "act of nature for you atheist out there), which would be referenced in the force majeure clause of the contract.

I'm going to say the suit is about coming to a buy out settlement.

If as you say " the contract was nixed due to non-performance ,..." it was not because of NHRA unable or unwilling to perform. It's because of an "act of God" (or "act of nature for you atheist out there), which would be referenced in the force majeure clause of the contract.

I'm going to say the suit is about coming to a buy out settlement.
Non performance goes both ways, it is my understanding that the failure of Coca-Cola to make a payment as required or scheduled is the non-performing factor.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back