Energy Drink Grandfather Clause (1 Viewer)

BTW, PJ was going to drive, until NHRA seen the rendering of the car with a big anti-countdown logo in the rear window, and the same logo on the back of his driver suit......Graham Light was pi$$ed!!! He said so!!

You can't say pi$$ed it might offend somebody:D

darn it and I was so close to finally reaching my goal.

I'm glad you guys did decide on a car instead of the bike. Although the anti coutndown man cape would have looked cool while racing down the track I watched the movie the Incredibles and bad things can happen with capes lol

Ok so whats plan B, we do have a plan B right????? and no Terry's not gonna trick me into driving his "race tractor" around the field planting corn for him. I found out thats not even a real sport. I think he was just trying to get free labor out of me. Yeah I'm smarter than you think, not gonna trick me for a 5th time with the same line. HA!!!

I'm glad you guys did decide on a car instead of the bike. Although the anti coutndown man cape would have looked cool while racing down the track I watched the movie the Incredibles and bad things can happen with capes lol

We tried the cape on our crash test dummy, on a PSB, but it got caught in the chain, and de-capitated him. :D:D

Ya know, if Terry runs the tractor on some pop, you can pretend your racing.............:D

darn it and I was so close to finally reaching my goal.

Ok so whats plan B, we do have a plan B right????? and no Terry's not gonna trick me into driving his "race tractor" around the field planting corn for him. I found out thats not even a real sport. I think he was just trying to get free labor out of me. Yeah I'm smarter than you think, not gonna trick me for a 5th time with the same line. HA!!!

It's not a sport???:eek: Well, looks like we need to get the lawnmowers out again, then--I actually did put a half pint of model airplane gas in my lawnmower at the beginning of this season--man it hauled a$$, smelled great, and was REALLY LOUD! (true story!)

Ya know, if Terry runs the tractor on some pop, you can pretend your racing.............:D
I can only use the nitro in the tractor if the USDA loosens up and lets us get it from the "other supplier" (the guy that sells battery chargers)--USDA says if we don't buy it from their "official supplier" we will lose all of our nifty government programs, but their supplier seems to be running out...HELP!
UPDATE!!!! I just got an email from the USDA and they hired some guy named Light to help solve the USDA nitro crisis--now I feel better!:p

The way I read it is that no energy drink sponsors are allowed on cars competing at National Events. I'm not trying to give them any ideas but what about Division Events? What about NHRA Summit Series Bracket Events? If I run at Division Events and no National Events, can I continue negotiations with the energy drink company I was working on when this Full Throttle deal was announced? I need to know.

Dave

If a Nitro-F/C has a competing product on there car today but pulls it off for one year, while they put together a better package, will they be allowed to grandfather back in?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back