Energy drink sponsors (2 Viewers)

Brian

Nitro Member
When Kenny Bernstein was trying to land the Bud sponsorship, he told them that other breweries would follow their lead. He was right and the beer wars were born. Bud, Miller, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Coors, Rolling Rock all sponsored cars during the 80's. I think this could be a very good thing for some FC guys who need funding. Let the energy drink wars begin.

Penthouse starts a movement in my......
ah, better not...too easy.....:p

The beer wars started when Winston was the series sponsor. Not sure how excited Powerade will be to hand over the T/F, F/C, etc title to the Gatorade car? :confused:

The beer wars started when Winston was the series sponsor. Not sure how excited Powerade will be to hand over the T/F, F/C, etc title to the Gatorade car? :confused:
You are confusing "sports" drinks with "energy" drinks. Gatorade won't be sponsoring a car in NHRA drag racing as long as POWERade is the series sponsor.

well i think max naylor should definately go after red bull for an assiociate sponsorship.....a Jagerbomb pro-stocker.....how awesome would that...It would be huge amongst us college kids i can tell you that much!

That's all we need in this sport...more promotion of energy drinks.

Haven't we seen enough red lights this year? :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back