Shoe's Brews (1 Viewer)

Jim Curtis

Nitro Member
Tony Schumacher's brewing, winemaking, and hot sauce shops will be celebrating the opening of their second location in Libertyville, IL this Saturday, November 24. All Mater's are Welcome!!

Tony will be there around 1:30 P.M. until 3 or so.

Here's what's happeing:

It's a homebrew or microbrew exchange. For those of you that don't brew your own beer, bring a few bottles of any unusual beer, wine, or mead to share. Homebrewers, bring a few bottles of your own to share. If you show up empty handed, we still love you. Mickey Finn's is donating a keg of Saison, and we will have some brew of our own to sample.

We will provide FOOD, bottled water and coffee.

IT'S FREE!

Home Brewing Supplies and Winemaking Equipment by Perfect Brewing
619 E. Park (Highway 176)
Libertyville, Illinois
Saturday, Nov 24
1:30 P.M. Till ?

The last one in October was a great time, so stop by if you can.
Message me if you have any questions.
For more information, visit our message board: Zymerica::Welcome

Last edited:
Sweet! How'd I miss that he was into this? :cool:

We've been doing this for quite a while, but we're still gettin organized. I guess all small businesses are always "getting organized" Basically a garage business that took off.

We owe ALL the Schumacher family a lot for helping with this. Props to facility manager Bill McDonald, who has really done a great job of working with (and putting up with) us.

Last edited:
I've been a homebrewer for years, in fact, I'm brewing a Belgian Tripel this weekend. Pretty cool he is into it as well. Maybe we need a mater homebrew thread to share recipes, experiences and BEER.

Robert Hight and Jimmy Prock's stepson have brought me some Three Floyds from Indiana to me in So Cal. Must be nice to be a beer geek and have to travel all over the nation and try all the great breweries you can't get in your hometown!

Last edited:
Robert Hight and Jimmy Prock's stepson have brought me some Three Floyds from Indiana to me in So Cal.

Alpha King?

Must be nice to be a beer geek and have to travel all over the nation and try all the great breweries you can't get in your hometown!

The great thing about the Chicago 'burbs is that a lot of the great breweries are in or near our hometowns. The microbrew scene here is pretty good.

Last edited:
This sounds like a cool event. I wish I was in town, I would go to Rock Bottom and fill up a jar of their light beer and show up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back