Maters on teams (1 Viewer)

My son (Blaine - 13) and I will be attending Pomona (as normal). would the Maters that are on teams post up here (or send a PM) so we could stop by their pits and meet them. It would be fun to see what goes on and maybe even talk with them seeing as how we read comments from them on here. Just want to put a face (and car!) to the name.
Thanks,
Doug

School is pretty much the same every day. Take them to the drags. Take them on Thursday too. ;)

I PROUDLY DITCHED SCHOOL on six occasions. From the time I was 16 till 18 i'd play 'hookie' every winters and finals thursday and friday.

I had a semester that out of 16 Fridays, I was absent 15 of them. I would have been there 2 times instead of one but got sent to the principles office once and missed most of the rest of the day in detention. Go figure.

yes stop by lex's pit as well they were next to us in vegas ..... great people !!!! think about what it takes to come overseas and bring ur stuff to race . thats some hardcore racers there... if u stop by urs ask for kent carly tell him scuba sent u to meet some great guys as well theres just wayyy to many sportsman puts sawyer, leber, iacono,hughes,kinard, the names are endless all great racers and great people ......

Hey Doug & Blaine, definitely come and stop by Mike Edwards pit area and ask for me (Nick Ferri). Obviously, I'm not the driver of the car but I'm fortunate enough to be able to hang out with them from time to time. If I'm not there make sure you check back in again later. All the guys on the team are really nice and easy to talk to. Then again most of us out there are. There are a lot of great people in this sport. Drag Racing is one of the only sports that you can get that "Up & Close" feeling. Looking at the ten day forecast in Pomona. It looks like it will be a great weekend for racing except for some possible showers on Thursday. I hope you and your family have a great four days out at the Drags....

Nick

Hey Doug & Blaine, definitely come and stop by Mike Edwards pit area and ask for me (Nick Ferri). Obviously, I'm not the driver of the car but I'm fortunate enough to be able to hang out with them from time to time. If I'm not there make sure you check back in again later. All the guys on the team are really nice and easy to talk to. Then again most of us out there are. There are a lot of great people in this sport. Drag Racing is one of the only sports that you can get that "Up & Close" feeling. Looking at the ten day forecast in Pomona. It looks like it will be a great weekend for racing except for some possible showers on Thursday. I hope you and your family have a great four days out at the Drags....

Nick

Nick - Good luck to you guys this weekend on closing the deal. Good things happen to good people and Mike and the team has stayed true to their beliefs for as long as they have been on tour. Hopefully you guys will find what you need to be back on tour next year too.

Doug,
You and any other Maters interested in TAFC are welcome to stop by the Moduline pit anytime, just ask for me and I will do my best to answer any questions and show you around. Look for the yellow awning with Moduline printed on it in the alcohol pit area. Look forward to meeting you, we are headed from Vegas to Pomona today, see everyone soon..... Doug

Hello Don,

please stop by our trailer to say Hi! We are in the Top Fuel pits. Just look for the Las Vegas Best appearing crew because that is us :)

And of course all the other maters are welcome as well. Can't wait to meet you guys and girls. He why not have a mater meeting at our pits Friday evening after the last qualifing!!

You also have My Favorite Crew Chief, to bad I wont be there on Friday

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back