Mater Rides... (1 Viewer)

Man, glad your dad's okay. Hopefully a certain set of rods and pistons had nothing to do with it! :D

Nope Ron, they arent in that car. Right now they arent in anything but they may be in it once we get it back together and running again. How's the block coming along?

Nope Ron, they arent in that car. Right now they arent in anything but they may be in it once we get it back together and running again. How's the block coming along?

Everything around it is coming along beautifully. Right now it's a holder for a BDS manifold and an anodized and stripped Mooneyham. Waited ten months to find a set of rear wheels. Now I find and acquire a set each of affordable 16" Cragars and Weld Draglites within a week of each other, along with liners and new 36x17x16 TF slicks.

My new old grocery getter....I have tried for an hour to post the picture...can't do it so heres the link

MVC-004S.jpg

Crap just my luck, post the picture and an hour later get in a crash with it

Ughhh... Sorry to hear that PJ. How bad?

her front corner, right into my drivers door. Tore it up pretty good, knocked my head so I was a little dazed for a couple of minutes but I'm fine now just bummed, 100% my fault though so I got a ticket out of it too :mad:

her front corner, right into my drivers door. Tore it up pretty good, knocked my head so I was a little dazed for a couple of minutes but I'm fine now just bummed, 100% my fault though so I got a ticket out of it too :mad:

Sorry to hear that PJ, glad your ok though. And Jerrod, I love the 56.

Well here is our meager little race team, first my youngest son's jr. It's a Quickkids racecar chassis running a JRE 450 stroke Blockzilla engine, he runs in the 8.90 class(1/8 mile) until he's 13 when he can move up to the 7.90 class. This picture is taken in the staging lanes at the 2006 Eastern Conference finals in Bristol Tenn.

Bristol10.jpg

Next is my oldest son's Danny Nelson Racecraft chassis project, the chassis is currently at the chassis shop getting it ready for the engine to be dropped in. Our engine will be a 496 BB Chevy currently being built at Steve Nicolls Racing engines.

Julesbigcar.jpg

thanks.

yeah it figures, thats what I get for being a smarta$$ to Bob, I didn't know he had that kinda clout lol

If I have a chance to run by the shop I'll get pics. It will be a true before and after

JRod is holding back on the cool stuff in his garage.....show the "D" manz new Chop JROD!

KB

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back