Mater Rides... (1 Viewer)

1.jpg

here is my ride. it's best so far is a 7.96 @ 178 on DOT Radial tires at 3375 lbs with a 360" Procharger blown sbf.

Glad your OK, PJ. JRod never did show us under the hood on the 56. :rolleyes:

Here's a shot of my latest ride.:D
MynewC5.jpg

Not only that, but he left it at my house for over a month just to have me make sure he would be happy when he got it! ;)

Great looking ride Jean!! :cool:

Rapid {wishing that was true}

LOL- Karl:D Wilber called it a pick-up, and I thought that I better show what a (pick-up) looks like...
And on top of that, he does'nt show my front plate,
which clearly shows that I am not gender bias...
I like ladies in firesuits...:p
Del's Blog folks...:)
Thanks Wilber

Last edited:
Here's some pics of my current ride the red vette . It mostly resides in a garage in Grandbury Tx. under a cover and two blankets.
It ain't a trailer queen and gets drove hard and put up clean which I might add takes a long time.
www.myspace.com/pro_mod

Ray, ummmm yo homie I think you gots problems wit your chocks! Just kiddin playa....that joint it tight! always love the down-low-duals...

KB

How's the repainting goin Ray?? :D

When you first started 3 weeks ago, you were just gonna wax it... ya just didn't stop!!!!:p

Heres a picture of "the family's car" i guess you could say. It used to be Grandpas daily driver, then he started racing it a little bit and after 30+ years or so this is what it looks like now, but instead my Dad has the driving duties now. Hopefully (this is wishful thinking) once dads done either me or my brother will be in the drivers seat, and there wont be a "Bob" driving anymore. Lol

Back in the day...
picsofpics004.jpg

What "The Beast" looks like now...
friday51.jpg

friday59.jpg

dad111x17.jpg

And yes, this is the same car. Just with a full tube chassis, fiberglass front end & doors and a chopped roof. But other than that the rest of the body is the same.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back