Mater Rides... (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Well I thought that since most of us on here either drive or own our own cars or crew for someone else who does or whatever that it would be nice to see everyone's car or team car. If you dont have a race car, then post an old one or a classic or something you have or drive. I just thought it would be cool to see everyone's car.

Myself, I dont drive. Yet anyways, I am starting to think about it alot more now and I think my brothers and I are fixing to buy a car. I posted a link below to a pic of my uncles 86 Camaro that my dad drove this past weekend for the first time and he won the Mopar Lonestar Shootout at Houston Saturday. My dad has a 67 Camaro but I couldnt find a pic of it that I really liked, the one I had I dont know what I did with, so when I find it I will post it. In 2007 we will be welcoming a new dragster to the family car list. We had 2 but they both sold them and bought door cars this year. I added the 2nd link to one pic of the 67 since I couldnt find the good one with a wheels up launch.

http://www.houstonraceway.com/forums/index.php?topic=15971.0
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=39935999&imageID=728340700

Last edited:
This is a picture of my 1974 Nova. I run 1/8 mile heads up in a class called True Street. I run in the Outlaw Street Car Association (OSCA) and the Ohio Valley Outlaw Shootout (OHVOS) Car runs consistent 5.30's on a true 10.5 tire, no wheelie bars and at 3150lbs with a small block and a single stage of juice. As far as crewing I have helped on cars from Outlaw 10.5, Pro Stock, Comp.

Sept 29-Oct 1 2006 001.jpg

Well by most stanards I don't race but I have taken my daily driver Kia Rio down the track at milan a few times this summer.

Yes its slow as can be. The announcer can go get a drink between the time I launch....err ok leave the line and when I reach the finish line. It was a little embarrasing when the fan in the motorized wheelchair was riding along the fence and still pulled away from me:D

I don't have a pic yet although I have dubbed the car Zippy the Wonder Slug

67 prostreet 502 bbc mer marine efi, best to date ( 1st weekend) 10.57@ 125 on a footbrake 1.4 60 oh and 175 shot spray. Its mainly a street car (8.75-1 comp) with a few trips to the strip

Attachments

• 2006MuscleCarShootout_0069luccc_resize.jpg
    2006MuscleCarShootout_0069luccc_resize.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 38
philbennett05wallpaperqc0.jpg

Photo by Sharkman www.topendtales.com

225in Super Comp Dragster, 355ci SBC, Rons Racing Flying Toilet Injection, All Home Built, Super Series Champion 2002, 8.60 best with the throttle stop on!

Dan

Last edited:
Dan- get that visor down! Ya seen what a bee can do to your eye at 160? Or a rock.
And to answer Justin- CIFCA
California Independent Funny-Car Association

Here are a couple photos of my 1961 Outlaw Pro-Street Vette. 1471 Blown 509 cubic inch BBC with a 4-speed Lenco.

topeka5.jpg

topeka6.jpg

Here is the Nitro Madness AA/FA that I drive. 526 KB with a Lencodrive.

LaunchoftheNitroMadnessattheWFAN200.jpg

CloseupofthecarinstaginglanesEddySe.jpg

I hope you like them.

Rapid

wow! some amazing machines here! The monkey business F/C, Rapid's vette, the blown pick up truck......
wow!
I only have my old 89 Vette....
here in the staging lanes at Palmdale
sigpic1.jpg

...and autocrossing near Monterey(black 89),
_12.jpg

..and my silverado
chrr1.jpg

I crew for a PS team down here. Its an ex anderson car. Also have a Pontiac Grand Am that debuted this weekend.

nats2006_cw-336_jpg.jpg

nats2006_cw-338_jpg.jpg

Cheers
Jason

Very nice cars by all. It dont matter Jerrod, show us some street cars. Come on everyone, I know there are more out there that have pics of there cars.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back