Low Funny Car Count for Seattle (1 Viewer)

whats the ladder look like with 12 cars
1659112585074.png

He’ll have enough for three teams so Beckman AND TJ.

From what a gather Jack is perfectly happy being "The Worlds Fastest Elevator Repairman." That's based upon seeing him at social events and a mutual friend running into him on a jobsite. ;)

The bye in the semis has always not been cool with me. I'd must rather see multiple byes early to guarantee a 4 car semi. However, I know we are never guaranteed a 4 car semi as one may break, wreck, etc. Waiting for Alexis/Del to break through.

The bye in the semis has always not been cool with me. I'd must rather see multiple byes early to guarantee a 4 car semi. However, I know we are never guaranteed a 4 car semi as one may break, wreck, etc. Waiting for Alexis/Del to break through.
I'm a DeJoria fan myself but that girl has consistent trouble with her lights. A .118 light against someone like Robert Hight (yesterday) isn't going to win many races. To be fair, her car smoked the tires in that race but otherwise its performance was right there with Robert - but you can't give a top competitor a .05 second head start.

I'm a DeJoria fan myself but that girl has consistent trouble with her lights. A .118 light against someone like Robert Hight (yesterday) isn't going to win many races. To be fair, her car smoked the tires in that race but otherwise its performance was right there with Robert - but you can't give a top competitor a .05 second head start.
While I agree that won’t cut it, but I couldn’t imagine trying to be as good as some of these drivers are. I can’t imagine sitting in a funny car where it is probably 100 degrees in the car wearing a full helmet and full fire suit. Add in your vision is somewhat limited with a bomb sitting right in front of you. I know most people don’t consider drag racers athletes but they are very good at what they do and most people would probably suck at it.

While I agree that won’t cut it, but I couldn’t imagine trying to be as good as some of these drivers are. I can’t imagine sitting in a funny car where it is probably 100 degrees in the car wearing a full helmet and full fire suit. Add in your vision is somewhat limited with a bomb sitting right in front of you. I know most people don’t consider drag racers athletes but they are very good at what they do and most people would probably suck at it.
Indeed....and DeJoria would probably hand me the keys and say "here, you try it, wise guy..." if she were to read my post. I give 'em all a lot of credit. But....when her peers are averaging .03-.05 quicker at the tree, she's at a disadvantage right off the bat.

You should see me back my poor little Honda Fit outta the driveway w/o hitting the mail box. You think I could drive a nitro F/C?
Kidding aside - Backing up has an easy rule. If you have your hands above the center of the Steering Wheel the back goes the direction you turn the Wheel - If you are backing your trailer put your hands in the bottom of the Wheel and the trailer goes the way you turn the wheel. Not the way you drive a F/C but it sure helps parking the trailer for one.

What I find interesting is that currently there's only 13 full-time FC teams racing right now. I'll change that when I win the Mega-Millions tomorrow night.
I find it interesting that of all the lottery winners in America, none have gone Nitro racing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back