Lewis Bloom (1 Viewer)

Maybe Lewis could get the job with the IRL when they change broadcast partners next year, you think NHRA has had some bad one's, the IRL must pay a bounty to someone for locating the worst team of announcers ever in Motor sports, what they have stinks

Maybe Lewis could get the job with the IRL when they change broadcast partners next year, you think NHRA has had some bad one's, the IRL must pay a bounty to someone for locating the worst team of announcers ever in Motor sports, what they have stinks

I don't care how awful she is at interviewing, I love me some Brienne Pedigo. She is one fine looking woman.:cool:

Rumor is Versus might also pick up ARCA along with IRL.

:cool::cool:

That's just wrong Mike... No guy from E-Town should be as good as us so cal guys!!! I need to move back to So Cal to show those East coast drag racing boys what surfing is!!!:cool:

I just got back from there Timmah, other than the enjoyment of seeing my family.
I can say it hasn't gotten any better since I left in '91. :eek:

No offense to current residents, just not the place for me.

:cool::cool:

That's just wrong Mike... No guy from E-Town should be as good as us so cal guys!!! I need to move back to So Cal to show those East coast drag racing boys what surfing is!!!:cool:

Uh-oh, here it comes, Col. Kilgore in "Apocalypse Now".
"What do you know about surfin'. You're from G....n New Jersey!"

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Uh-oh, here it comes, Col. Kilgore in "Apocalypse Now".
"What do you know about surfin'. You're from G....n New Jersey!"

Sorry, couldn't help it.

"Woo....what is that?" -Lewis
"Oh...just a little earthquake"-Timmah
"Man, I don't know if we should go out there.."-Lewis
"Did you just come out to So Cal for the Races at Pomona??? To Cover Cruz Pedregon....Well... CRUZY DON'T SURF!!!" - Timmah"Hey Lewis...I Love the smell of Nitro in the Mornin'..... That smell...that Ch3NO2 Smell.... Smells like...... VICTORY!"-Timmah:cool:
"Well, speaking of Victories, did you know that Cruz Pedregon has run the entire season in the top 8 in Funny Car points without a single National Event Victory..."- Lewis:rolleyes:

Nice job at Budds Creek Lewis. it's always a pleasure to have someone announce prostock that knows what they are talking about...U Da Man Lewis...Keep On Truckin!!!:D

Hey Lewis....if your lurkin....send me a PM.... We'd love to have you in our chat room on a monday night as our guest!!!!

Timmah!

Timmah, you'd look good hanging at the pier in Huntington Beach:eek:

Huntington is pretty fair break...(or are you refuring to the crack heads that "HANG" at the pier?) I was more of a Trussles, "THE WEDGE", Blacks (in San Diego) and Rincon kinda guy!!! Of Course, the "Warm Water Jetty" in Carlsbad was cool because the water was "WARM", but sucked because of all the STINGRAY's There.... And both my feet still have scars from all the "WHACKS" of the tail!!! :eek: (hurts like hell!) I miss cali sometimes... Of course the best part about surfing, (besides a good Dawn Patrol) is the Taquito's and Carne Asada Burritos at Roberto's or any of the ERTO'S Brothers taco shops, after!

Dude, how was that? You just named some great places. I dont go to the beach very much anymore but what great places to see.:eek:

Dude, how was that? You just named some great places. I dont go to the beach very much anymore but what great places to see.:eek:

last time I surfed was in 06 when I was back in cali visiting my family. I miss it....BIGTIME!!!.....PAGIN MR. BLOOM.... PLEASE REPORT TO THE MATER CHAT ROOM!!! Seriously....we'd love to have you in some time!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back