US Open coverage is great ESPN!! (2 Viewers)

I say we should be lucky we got anything at all...god forbid if the ball game would have gone to 5pm or 5:30....do you really think they would have delayed or joined in progress College Football Pre-Game?

I expect some delays with FS1....but I hope NHRA has said to them....here is what we are NOT going to put up with...wishful thinking probably...but let's see. Can't get any worse!

nhra pro racing boggles my mind,as much as i love it; have never seen so many teams spend so much money to race
for so little in front of sometimes 1/2 full bleachers (at best) and a minuscule national TV audience.
honestly i don't have a clue what ideas, rules, classes, advertising, etc. would boost interest in nhra rite now; i do not envy nhra brass at all rite now.....guess i'd look at other niche' sports entertainment that has grown and study what they did and didn't do....for starters.

nhra pro racing boggles my mind,as much as i love it; have never seen so many teams spend so much money to race
for so little in front of sometimes 1/2 full bleachers (at best) and a minuscule national TV audience.
honestly i don't have a clue what ideas, rules, classes, advertising, etc. would boost interest in nhra rite now; i do not envy nhra brass at all rite now.....guess i'd look at other niche' sports entertainment that has grown and study what they did and didn't do....for starters.
Exactly.

How did dirt bike racing go from Saturdays in the sand pit to filling stadiums? The same can be said for X Games and other "extreme" sports

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back