Lewis Bloom (1 Viewer)

Andy

Nitro Member
He's actually a better announcer than Paul Page I must say.

He's out here announcing the US Pro Stock Open at MIR. I never liked the way they use him on ESPN. But, I think he'd be better than Paul Page. Paul's improved, but Lewis knows what he's talking about.

Think it's the trees at Budds Creek...

seriously, sometimes I think Lewis has forgotten more than most will ever know... and yeah, it's people like Lewis that make people like Paul look as good as they do...

d'kid

Are Lewis and Bob Frey related? They just seem to favor each other and have the same vocal tone. Just curious!:D

Are Lewis and Bob Frey related? They just seem to favor each other and have the same vocal tone. Just curious!

Sort of...they are both from New Jersey and both have been announcing drag racing in the Northeast since Fred Flintstone drove a Top Fueler.:D

Lewis is a good announcer and knows his stuff, the ESPN show would be lost without stats from Lewis and Frey.

Curious, got any numbers from today?

Unk

If I am not mistaken, Lewis graduated from the School of Visual Arts in NYC. He is VERY good at making images.

Bob

Paul Page does his best. I think people should give him a break.

Paul Page has improved leaps and bounds, I'll give him that.

Marty Reid now calling NASCAR races - that one trifles me. :confused:

ESPN's coverage, as a whole, has improved this year. Then again, not being able to see the other racing series I report on (the dreaded 'N' word, actually ARCA), I guess I'm just greatful I can see NHRA races on television and online.

I think Lewis does a great job being the stat guy-I'm just happy about how the Poweraid tour and the D1 points races did not overlap a lot because he got to announce a lot of our points races-he did a great job on the mic as always. I'm happy the folks at MIR took advantage of his availability to announce there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back