Last minute TF entry at Pomona? (1 Viewer)

You can correct me Monday morning but I think it will take more than that Army of parts and people to change the current T/F standings Sunday?

I've been wrong before!
Ask my wife?

ok, I have read through this entire thread and there is one name missing from all your guesses.
He is still a liscensed TF driver (I think).....but my guess it would be "F"JB

talk amongst yourselfs

ok, I have read through this entire thread and there is one name missing from all your guesses.
He is still a liscensed TF driver (I think).....but my guess it would be "F"JB

talk amongst yourselfs

He can't run a Dragster AND a Funny Car.. who would pilot the Matco FC?

He can't run a Dragster AND a Funny Car.. who would pilot the Matco FC?

well, I would venture to say....no one then!! and just because he is on the "entry list" as the FC driver doesn't mean he will driver. I really dont take those entry lists as 100% true. There as been times that there were entries but they never raced at that particular race.

I guess we'll have to wait and see..........

well, I would venture to say....no one then!! and just because he is on the "entry list" as the FC driver doesn't mean he will driver. I really dont take those entry lists as 100% true. There as been times that there were entries but they never raced at that particular race.

I guess we'll have to wait and see..........

The reason I ask about the Matco car is that Shoe has a sponsor obligation to run the Matco Funny Car.

Doesn't Shoe have a top notch funny car pilot with first hand knowlege of the Matco car under contract until the end of the year?

The reason I ask about the Matco car is that Shoe has a sponsor obligation to run the Matco Funny Car.

ok, but is that obligation to run a FC or any car? as long as they put the name on any car, wouldn't the sponsor be happy? that is a good question I never thought of.....so maybe it won't be FJB.

Doesn't Shoe have a top notch funny car pilot with first hand knowlege of the Matco car under contract until the end of the year?
Could he drive a Fueler as a pre-cursor to his next year plans...you know, just for practice? Or is he not licensed to do so yet? No mention of the license in Geiger's article - just about testing.

I guess I was wondering, what about the other way around? FJB as the blocker in TF and 1 more race for Whit in the funny car

NHRA Powerade racing has dipped to a new low!

Allowing 4 cars per class/per team is a joke!

And now we have a team bringing in a blocker for the last race!

What next......oh we get Paul all season. :mad:

I sure hope World Poker Tour or Ladies basketball runs long.

well, Doug already has 2 teamates with Hillary and Grubby. Shoe only has Melanie to help him. And with Shoe is the one chasing Doug, I would guess Shoe is the one who will get the "blocker".
Not that Doug could use more help, with a 3rd blocker, but I just think it will be Shoe to get the help!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back