John force (1 Viewer)

I agree that the speculation is maddening, and Motor Trend isn't helping, as the entire "fights for his life" headline seems to be based on this sentence in their article "Sources near the team say his condition is very guarded and speculate the injuries could be severe. " It is frustrating that MT seems to have based its headline on pure speculation - not very good journalism.
Ahhh! The media! A major problem in the world today. I'm not a big Force fan but he's in mine and my wifes prayers. It would be great to see him make a come back.

If Mr. Force is where I believe he is, cause he was taken by MedVac, he has the best care there is, a Level 1 Trauma center is a very hard certification to achieve cause there are numerous hoops that a hospital must go thought to get that a Level 1 Trauma center cerification. https://www.vcuhealth.org/services/trauma/what-is-a-level-i-trauma-center
I am a Richmond native. VCU Health is a huge world class facility. I doubt there are many if any places John could be where he would receive better care. I check JFR Facebook page every couple of hours hoping for good news.

I am a Richmond native. VCU Health is a huge world class facility. I doubt there are many if any places John could be where he would receive better care. I check JFR Facebook page every couple of hours hoping for good news.
Yeah, I'm a bit north of you. VCU med is an excellent facility. If I'm not mistaken it was MCV at some point (Medical College of VA)????

But yes, he should be well taken care of at VCU

With Brittany and Austin planning on running Norwalk (in the press release last night) I’m going to assume that John is not fighting for his life. If he was I don’t think his daughter or any of his teams would even consider running Norwalk. This may be the last time we see him behind the wheel. I hope he is able to return but he was definitely thinking more about retirement recently than he has in the past.
If he's not 'fighting for his life', the family should come down hard on Motor Trend for saying such a thing even if it was just speculation. For crying out loud; wait for a family spokesperson to release an update.

Right now, we don't know if Force will medically be able to drive again, make the decision not to drive again or be back on the track in a month or two. We just don't know and I assume neither does anyone else including his family and his doctors. Agreed; if Brittany and Prock competes in Norwalk it's a huge positive sign.

Ahhh! The media! A major problem in the world today. I'm not a big Force fan but he's in mine and my wifes prayers. It would be great to see him make a come back.
Yeah, don't paint everyone with the same brush. I expected better from MT, and even more from the writer who I have always viewed as a stand-up guy.

I even read one news article stating John crashed his Funny Cars in a Nascar Race. So most of the news people haven't a clew on John or what type of car or racing he does.

What the hell does this mean from the MT article.

"and blistered through the traps at over 300 mph".

Is that supposed to mean the sand trap or something?

In my mind I'm hoping John does his best Willis Read imitation - walking out to watch his team do battle (and inspire his - hopefully short stay - substitute.

What the hell does this mean from the MT article.

"and blistered through the traps at over 300 mph".

Is that supposed to mean the sand trap or something?

Given his popularity and the great deal of media coverage it’s getting, I’m really surprised at the lack of official updates from JFR. If anything just to maybe calm things down a little. If they are actually going to compete this weekend, it will be a media circus surrounding them. Praying for John Force.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back