Unedited John Force Video (1 Viewer)

Meeks

Nitro Member
MyFox Dallas | SEE IT: Unedited John Force Video

DALLAS -- Drag racing star John Force allowed FOX 4's Jeff Crilley and photojournalist Steve Bellairs in his hospital room on Tuesday, Oct. 9 to document his recovery from his Sept. 23 crash. This is some of the unedited video showing Force's difficult physical therapy as he learns to walk again, plus his joy at getting fans' letters. Hear what he has to say about the Cowboys-Bills game, and how it made him forget about his own pain. SideBar

MyFox Dallas | Racing Star John Force Still Hospitalized

GREAT Videos!

Last edited:
The video was sad at first (hard seeing John like that :( ) but at the end it it was typical John Force, the bit about the football game made me laugh.

MyFox Dallas | SEE IT: Unedited John Force Video

DALLAS -- Drag racing star John Force allowed FOX 4's Jeff Crilley and photojournalist Steve Bellairs in his hospital room on Tuesday, Oct. 9 to document his recovery from his Sept. 23 crash. This is some of the unedited video showing Force's difficult physical therapy as he learns to walk again, plus his joy at getting fans' letters. Hear what he has to say about the Cowboys-Bills game, and how it made him forget about his own pain. SideBar
GREAT Videos!

Shows the rest of us are just a bunch of whiny assed snivelers. Go John!!!!

"Do we even need to do an interview or do we just need to come in here and roll. This guy's a one man show..."

I thought that quote at the very end of the interview encapsulated who John Force really is.

You kiddin' me? John's doing great!

Very heartening to see the progress he's making.

On further reflection, he didn't mention any of his sponsors.....:eek:

But...........he did give props to "Baylor Hospital, the greatest hospital in the world" :D:D

He knows who needs to be complimented.

"Do we even need to do an interview or do we just need to come in here and roll. This guy's a one man show..."

I thought that quote at the very end of the interview encapsulated who John Force really is.

I thought the same thing Jeremy. John's at his best then.

On further reflection, he didn't mention any of his sponsors.....:eek:
:D That's what I was thinking.

It could have came right after:
"Here I am in Baylor, the best hospital in the world, [just like Castrol, and Triple A, and Brand Source are the greatest sponsors in the world], and they are saying one more field goal."

John - don't go soft on us. :D

DLB

John looks much better than he did on sunday. I am glad he enjoyed the Cowboy game and it helped him forget about the pain for a while. Texas loves ya too John!:D

John looks much better than he did on sunday. I am glad he enjoyed the Cowboy game and it helped him forget about the pain for a while. Texas loves ya too John!:D

Yeah, I liked this one too Suzie. It made me smile. I do have one question, to anybody: How come he gets pants and a shirt in the hospital and all I ever get is those damed open-air flowered gowns? :):D

The emploiees at Baylor probally took one look at Johns ass and took up a collection to get him in street clothes.
Don't complain unless you really want to see Johns ass====lol

Yeah, I liked this one too Suzie. It made me smile. I do have one question, to anybody: How come he gets pants and a shirt in the hospital and all I ever get is those damed open-air flowered gowns? :):D

Bob, I am just thanking God that they covered up his hiney!!! I am sure it is pretty bruised too!

Maybe the nurses think you look good in flowers!!!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back