John Force to cohost on SpeedTV! (1 Viewer)

Bullard Anderson

Nitro Member
John Force to cohost on SpeedTV?

This is a possibility as of 1:07pm EST Wednesday.

Some folks behind the scenes :rolleyes: are working on getting John to cohost Trackside on SpeedTV this Friday when he's in Daytona. This would be cool! Keep you posted.

Last edited:
Confirmed.

Confirmed, members of John Force Nation and other Maters can watch him co-host SpeedTV's Trackside Live at Daytona Beach Friday at 6:30pm EST.

This could be good!

SWEET! One of my favorite John Force quotes: "Drag racers know where the finish line is, we don't drive around in circles all day looking for it."

:D :D :D
Way cool!!!

Since I'm not really a NASCAR fan, could someone please tell me how long the show is so I can tape it?

Thank you in advance! :)

Hey Wayne...

Its on 6:30 to 7:30 p.m of course..This should be entertaning ..I know Dave Despain really seems to like John , has had him as a guest on his past shows he has anchored..

He's killin' em!!!!!!!!! The NEKCAR fans are goin' nuts!! I don't care what anybody says, this can only be good for our sport....

Late................Mitch (who at 52 would still be a gofer for any team in the fuel pits!!)

You have to admit..great ambassador..

and yes he is holding his own with those guys, not that you expected anything else..:D

Just caught the replay that started at 9:30 pm CT.

Good job John!

I yelled at that idiot that screamed "turn left!" when they were showing John and Ashley's qualifying runs. Grrrrrr.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I caught most of it between earning my keep toting a 250 lb. entertainment center and 32 in. TV up stairs to my daughters apt.
John is a site to behold when he gets cranked up.
He was cranked up for quite a while and you could tell Darrell Wallthrup and Jimmy Johnson loved him.
Darrell even admitted going to Roy Hill's school and driving a 7 second car.
Darrell asked John how long he planned to drive and he said as long as he still needed to eat.
John said unlike NASCAR where it can go 3 1/2 hours long and you had to have enough stamina for the long run , John figures he can hold out 4 or 5 seconds for quite a while.
That got a lot of laughter. Yeah that warmed them up then he did the Force thing and went right to the jugular and said Drag Racing is like sex at his age, 4 or 5 seconds and it's all over with.
With that a couple of them had tears coming out and the crowd went wild.
Darrell said he really felt for John at Pomona when he knocked Ashley out and felt the rush through the TV when John went around kissing everybody.
They said John you are welcome back anytime but please don't kiss us !
Really good show and John went over big and was the old John we have known since Diamond P days when he went on and on and on in typical John Force form.
He talked about Driving Force and his separation from his family for nine years but she still loves me she just don't like me.
After I knocked out Ashley I figured she would now really hate me.
Darrell remarked about John's saying he has been on fire from here to Australia and Darrell asked John about being worried about Ashley and had she had enough training to handle a problem.
John went into detail about problems she has already weathered like a fire in Vegas and cylinder out and coming close to the wall and pulling it out.
He said she has a booster for the clutch but she horsed the thing away from that wall by shear mussel power.
This was the most I've heard John talk in years and it just reaffirmed my liking John as a Icon of the sport even more.

i seen it last night and when john walked on stage the crowd went wild!
i thought it was really cool the way he was welcomed on the show. it just shows that john force is one of the biggest icon's in racing no matter what forum he is in!
and yeah when he was saying he's been on fire from here to australia and started going off like he does you could see the other guys on the show were loving it!

That show use to be good ... they talked about everything and anything.. now it's so politicaly correct its hard to watch..... John Force being on there made it worth watching again.... the stories about Force at Rockingham for the Buck Baker school are funny... they did burn down one of the schools cars....

Billy

Don't know about that unless you contact SPEED maybe..Hey ,did you guys check out the NHRA web site ..Look at John's photo gallery at Daytona.. Everyone wants to talk to him...great PR for NHRA for sure....:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back