John force (12 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Dunno; she's been out of the loop for quite a while.

They say the best way to deal with a horse wreck is to get back on the horse that threw you but in this case we're talking about a 330mph horse. John might not be too keen on putting one of his girls back in one after what just happened. TJ appears to be the best fit should Force Racing decide to put a replacement JF car back in action.

Was thinking the same thing about a lot of the names mentioned - been out of the loop for a long time in some cases.

This situation calls for someone with the experience and maturity to handle the gravity of it. Therefore we need the Greek to step in to allow the youngster to heal. 😉

jack has said many times that he would love to get back out there if he could put a deal together. but i would rather see him in the booth full time.

My money says it’s parked until Robert can return. That would suck for the crew though unless it’s a short time.

Just an observation; did anyone else notice that when John was on the stretcher, it appeared that he had a chipped tooth? Seems to be repaired now, if in fact that's what it was. That impact could have easily busted some teeth.

The sponsor “obligations” can wait. And will. Right now I can’t imagine anyone at JFR worrying about or focusing on getting that car back into competition anytime soon. Maybe out of respect for John it will never make another pass again.

The sponsor “obligations” can wait. And will. Right now I can’t imagine anyone at JFR worrying about or focusing on getting that car back into competition anytime soon. Maybe out of respect for John it will never make another pass again.
I'm sure their contracts require the car to run races. If car doesn't run money doesn't come and jobs go away.

I'm sure their contracts require the car to run races. If car doesn't run money doesn't come and jobs go away.
I was thinking the same thing, the Force Team might not have a choice. Despite maybe their direct corporate reps being truly compassionate about the whole situation, the higher ups don't really care and they will treat it as a business like they all do and should do. Would be nice if their contract allowed for the team to make the ultimate decision...but that's not likely.

Attachments

• IMG_1045.png
    IMG_1045.png
    1,012 KB · Views: 125
Just an observation; did anyone else notice that when John was on the stretcher, it appeared that he had a chipped tooth? Seems to be repaired now, if in fact that's what it was. That impact could have easily busted some teeth.
I did too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240709_184342_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240709_184342_Chrome.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 176
They keep mentioning that John gets confused… I hope that’s not the doctors talking because we all know and love our Force 😉and they could be the ones confused
I'm sure his family has input to the Docs

Back in 2019, when I came out of my medically induced coma after 5 days, everything was confusing. For several days to a week everything was strange In differing ways. For instance, the clock looked wrong. I don’t know why… maybe like dyslexic people see things. Then television was more vivid and in your face than I had seen before. A GT auto race with Corvettes, Bentleys, Cadillacs and Mercedes looked like every thing that happened, including crashes, was scripted just for me. The announcers were more annoying than , well you know….
It took some time for things to get back to normal and I didn’t even have a TBI. The brain has an amazing way of rewiring around physical damage I’ve been told.
But it’s a great excuse to use when you aren’t sure about something… “ I don’t know, I can’t remember. I was in a coma once ya know…”

Most Drivers have a mouthpiece to keep from breaking teeth (and helps stopping concussions) when the car shakes the tires. You could see four of everything even in the old days and I'm sure it hasn't got any better with 10 times the chatter now.

I noticed that too, both front teeth looked to be chipped at the bottom. They can easily put some temp veneers in until he can go to a dentist for the permanent work.

jack has said many times that he would love to get back out there if he could put a deal together. but i would rather see him in the booth full time.

Being the team president it's Robert's decision to make?
Not really. The decision to run the car or not will be made between JFR and the sponsors. Robert is only one cog in the wheel at JFR and they all have to be in agreement before making the decision. Robert would most likely be the one to announce the decision but I would bet big money he doesn't have the authority to say yes or no on his own.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back