John force (12 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

You can thank God all you want, but you need to save some thanks for the doctors, nurses, technicians, research scientists and the NHRA Safety Safari... especially the person that made the decision to get John to the hospital as quickly as possible. And when you're done thanking all of them, thank the NHRA Safety Safari again.

You can thank God all you want, but you need to save some thanks for the doctors, nurses, technicians, research scientists and the NHRA Safety Safari... especially the person that made the decision to get John to the hospital as quickly as possible. And when you're done thanking all of them, thank the NHRA Safety Safari again.
Truer words were never spoken. And I'll add my two cents - all those great people with their professional skills and wonderful sense of caring didn't just appear by magic. They had a little help from someone else who cares. Force himself will tell ya. ;)

We’re do you believe all the great people that helped John got there talent from, yes they deserve big credit and thanks for there efforts

It's always easier to let believers say their piece and just scroll past if you don't agree, but nooooooo. Just couldn't help yourself could you?? When this post is 10 pages longer by tonight and ends up getting modmin'd, remember you were the one to kick the ant pile lol.

It's always easier to let believers say their piece and just scroll past if you don't agree, but nooooooo. Just couldn't help yourself could you?? When this post is 10 pages longer by tonight and ends up getting modmin'd, remember you were the one to kick the ant pile lol.
I will, thank you

GOD works through all of them! All good things come from GOD, all bad things come from the devil, that’s the devils way of getting us to question our Faith in GOD🙏🙏🙏

I as a moderator have not squelched posts about religious beliefs. I don't think I've ever seen another mod do that, either. We as moderators tend to get more "fussy" about political posts because those are the primary types of posts to bring out hostility.

In my post, I said nothing about being anti God or religion. I was pointing out that there were others that deserved credit for their actions - Especially the NHRA Safety Safari. I feel they never get the credit they deserve... as shown in all the previous posts. They are by far the most important element in NHRA drag racing. Far more than tract conditions or record setting passes. Anyone who has ever made a pass or has ever stood out on that track with a friend or loved one in a car, waiting to make a pass, deep down knows this. But I'm sure that the closest that some of you jockeys have ever been to a drag strip is against the fence.

I as a moderator have not squelched posts about religious beliefs. I don't think I've ever seen another mod do that, either. We as moderators tend to get more "fussy" about political posts because those are the primary types of posts to bring out hostility.
They're kind of starting to go hand in hand lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back