Have the 'new' Nitromater rules changed? (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
I see people with only first names listed. I thought that reall and full names were required when the message board regrouped after the hateful posts from people who hid behind their screen names almost did it in.

What's up with that?

Not saying there isn't, but I haven't seen it yet.

You could PM Shannon for an answer maybe..he'd be the only one to know.

Newest member....'Drew'. And I seen a couple other first name only logged in over the past couple weeks.

In the Member's list Drew Olson appears with 1 Post..==edit== and that was over a year ago.

No new Drews show up in the Member's list...if you see a post Jackee..without a full name let me know.

So it could be a glitch I guess..I wouldn't worry about it much.

Ahhh..more ==edit== well now I see the new member thing..and it is just the first name..hmmm. Maybe Shannon would chime in..if he feels it worthy..Or maybe Drew will introduce his-self.

It doesn't appear that "Drew" has been verified yet. That's why he doesn't appear on the member list yet and he probably can't post yet either.

If I had to guess.... his membership will not be verified and will probably be canceled unless he provides a full name.

What if he legally has one name? A bunch of people might owe Drew an apology for being so insensitive! :D

Ron (sorry, it's a slow Friday, LOL) in Bristol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back