Winternationals-Pick the Winners NEW RULES (1 Viewer)

Game Information

Deadlines
Deadlines are set for 10:00PM Pacific - Midnight Central of the date posted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PJ
thanks
This is what it said on the game info tab. That is why I thought it was midnight central...........sorry

We are going old school as too many people are having issues with the game.

Post your 5 picks for pick the winners here. As before you can pick among any of the pro classes. You can pick all in one category or spread them out among the pro categories that are running at that race (TF/FC/PS/PSM)

Picks need to be in by midnight Friday of a race. I will post a new thread for every race a week before. If you will be away and can't make your post during that week, feel free to pm me ahead of time.

Post et tie breaker. Also when putting racers name be mindful of double names we have two Forces, at least 4 Johnson and others. Make sure to write more than just Force, otherwise I have no choice but but to score a zero.

Also thanks to Mark Bell who is sponsoring a prize to the season winner.

Game Information

Deadlines
Deadlines are set for 10:00PM Pacific - Midnight Central of the date posted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PJ
thanks
This is what it said on the game info tab. That is why I thought it was midnight central...........sorry

The title says in all caps: NEW RULES. Why are you busting PJs chops over this? He works hard at making the game, imho, it's not fair to him to pick about it.

Thank Gina, I don't think he was busting chops just trying to figure it out but I greatly appreciate the support.

Georginna I wasnt....I was just showing him why I thought that. To be honest I dont see where it says central or pacific....just midnight. Its not midnight on both coast at the same time. I had it right on my first post but went back to edit it after I looked over at the Pick The Winners game info. The only reason I posted the first time was after someone was "busting our chops" because they thought we were making picks after we should have been. I was trying to inform them of the rules. I was wrong but just trying to help. I would never give him crap. I appreciate what he does

Georginna I wasnt....I was just showing him why I thought that. To be honest I dont see where it says central or pacific....just midnight. Its not midnight on both coast at the same time. I had it right on my first post but went back to edit it after I looked over at the Pick The Winners game info. The only reason I posted the first time was after someone was "busting our chops" because they thought we were making picks after we should have been. I was trying to inform them of the rules. I was wrong but just trying to help. I would never give him crap. I appreciate what he does

I get it. I just figured midnight is midnight and wasn't actually thinking timezones. I don't usually have those blond moments.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back