New posters... (1 Viewer)

Nas man, I hope I faze this right. What good does it do to join but not POST?:confused: It's been made quite clear already that the wrong opinion or the wrong wording towards anybody here will be dealt with:rolleyes:Already have posts toughting the fact that so and so has joined, or what's his face or name is back, but still not posting.

Some people (depending on what they do in drag racing) would rather read than join in, and I respect that decision. We can still talk at the track about things whenever we get the chance. If it's anything interesting it could be shared here with the persons approval.

There are other reasons too, but I don't think it's a big deal.

Maybe they will post, you never know sometimes?
:eek:

Oh, and some people join to PM people when they lose or need an e-mail or something like that. Then they get mad and say I made them join Nitromater cause my email changed. LOL :p

rookie

even being a rookie i could see the place was in trouble .congrats for cleaning it up. a word of caution though, IMHO...political correctness is tearing this country apart...let people speak the truth.

a word of caution though, IMHO...political correctness is tearing this country apart...let people speak the truth.

From what I have sat back and watched is no one really has an issue of speaking your mind and Mr. Jannard and Mr. Schumacher, and many others, have answered questions that they could have avoided. But when asked with respect, most people will give answeres to any questions asked of them.

IMHO: this country is being torn apart not by the so called political correctness that is being stamped on everything... but by the single easiest thing that every human should have... Respect for themselves and others.

Sorry off my soapbox now.

Yeah I agree its all about being PC these days. However I will always speak my mind regardless of who it is. :D

IMHO: ...this country is being torn apart not by the so called political correctness that is being stamped on everything... but by the single easiest thing that every human should have... Respect for themselves and others.

That's the truest statement I've read in a long time!
Thanks Brad for telling 'Mater's what's really going on.

IMHO: this country is being torn apart not by the so called political correctness that is being stamped on everything... but by the single easiest thing that every human should have... Respect for themselves and others.

"Political Correctness" is a term some like to throw up like sand in the air, to divert the attention from the actual problem. Disrespect. (see my post in the some mater stats thread... people will think we're connected. ) :p ;)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back